Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on FIFA 09

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Killinator wrote: »
    Ive seen alot of complaints about shooting(and to each their own), but I think the shooting is very well done,
    after a bit of practice ive seen that you can decide to hit a ball with the outside of your players foot and have it curl into the top corner, or cut across the ball and have it scream into the net, ive even managed the crossing straight from a corner to a player on the edge of he box for them to drive it goal bound,
    Ive also found that scoring goals is harder but feels alot better when you do score.

on an unrelated note: BFAssasin did you buy a champions league painted car in Forza2, your name(tag) looks familiar:)
    Yeah that was me. I put my name down to buy one but never actually got the car :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

BFassassin wrote: »
    Yeah that was me. I put my name down to buy one but never actually got the car :)

sorry, my bro is snipersight(who made the car) and his forza profile got corrupted becasue of downloading 1 of the car packs, he cant even get into the game, and as usual microsoft were no help at all!
    .............wait this has nothing to do with fifa:D

Advertisement