Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REA Mortgages goes into receivership

Options
  • 03-10-2008 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭

Things are going from bad to worse, REA Mortgages is winding down operations, I know a few people who got mortgages through this company and only had good things to say about them

"News Headlines: It is a matter of great regret that REA Mortgage Choice is in the process of winding down our operations. This is due to the dramatic downturn in the market. Over the years REA has attempted to introduce choice and service into the Irish mortgage market and I am very proud of the level of service and innovation that REA advisors and administrators have brought to their clients."

http://www.rea.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Dear ohhh, dear ohhh, dear......I had dealings with them, and yes - they were good.

Its a pity - more job losses.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Its ironic that they were the ones giving sometimes good advice on AAM but yet go to the wall.

Advertisement