Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95, TomeRaider and Wikipedia

• 03-10-2008 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have TomeRaider installed on my N95 and Wikipedia on my 8gb microSDHC card (the 3.4gb version)

so where do I put this .tr3 file to get TomeRaider to pick it up?

do I have to register with TomeRaider to get TomeRaider working (it is fully installed)?

Thanks for any help/advice,
    Noel.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

Yeah you need to register the app.
    Go to file>register and register it there.

They'll send you out what's called a Tomekey via email to complete the registration IIRC.

TR3 is a handy app.
    A couple of other good books that might be worth checking out are IMDB encyclopedia, the biography encyclopedia and the dialling codes manual.
    There's a lot of recipe books as well.

And yeah Wikipedia will fit on a storage card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

Thanks mkennedy.

Am I right in thinking that the s60 version since it is still in beta is free? I just need to email them to register?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

axer wrote: »
    Thanks mkennedy.

Am I right in thinking that the s60 version since it is still in beta is free? I just need to email them to register?

TBH the above is actually for WM phones.
    Not exactly sure about S60 tbh- but i assumed it'd be similar because TR3 has been around for a while for S60 now AFAIK.
    I would've thought it'd cost you something.

Advertisement