Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Mobile Broadband ,Help!

Options
  • 03-10-2008 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi I Have 3 Mobile Broadband Since June And The Service Is Very Bad And Also There Is Now More Than One Laptop In My Home So I Need To Get Eircom And I Need To Know Is There Any Way That I Can Cancel It Even Though I Still Have 8 Months Left Of My Contract And If I Can Cancel It Is There Any Costs And What Are They
    Thanks In Advanced:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Read the megathread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Hi I Have 3 Mobile Broadband Since June And The Service Is Very Bad And Also There Is Now More Than One Laptop In My Home So I Need To Get Eircom And I Need To Know Is There Any Way That I Can Cancel It Even Though I Still Have 8 Months Left Of My Contract And If I Can Cancel It Is There Any Costs And What Are They
    Thanks In Advanced:confused:

Simply call them up, tell them your canceling cause they are not providing the service your pay for. The end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 dillo---2k8

I Have Tried Ringing Them Up But They Are Telling Me That I Will Have To Pay €200 To Cancel It But It Would Only Cost Me €100 To Pay For The Rest Of The Contract

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Do they not have full stops where you come from? :)

Read the megathread. People have managed to cancel.

Advertisement