Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

This is mint! Thought I'd share

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Anyone who'd find that funny is a complete cunt. Thank fuck the description said he got it in the end. Still a horrible thing to do to any child.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭baglady

That is just cruel. How anyone can find that funny is beyond me. Fuked up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

"Mint"? Sorry, this isn't Essex.

That is horrible - the sadness on the poor little guy's face... And his mum just walks off. What kind of c*nt would upload that on Youtube let alone find it funny...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Santa can be a callous bastard at times. Poor kid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Ah, I thought it'd be about Polos. or possibly Silvermints. Dead disappointed now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Its like... Ha look they tricked him... oh wait, they don't give him one in the end? Whats wrong with these ppl!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Wow, not in the slightest bit funny, poor kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Heh, I really hate that twat who kept saying, "You know we can't afford an X-box 360". What a cunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭keithm1

sad people
    why

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,578 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I read the "info" part on the left

A mother decides to buy my brother an Xbox 360 for Christmas. We leave that night and return the next morning to find he has sneaked a look....just as my mom thought he would, this is the result...and yes he did get the game i will try to post the second video

So he did get it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,325 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

if that fat mamma of his hadn't spent all the money on cakes she could have bought him a 360, cruel bitch....

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

antodeco wrote: »

So he did get it!

Still ****in harsh though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

A motherfcuker decides to buy my brother an Xbox 360 for Christmas. We leave that night and return the next morning to find he has sneaked a look....just as my mom thought he would, this is the result...and yes he did get the game i will try to post the second video

Fixed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭Ourlad

antodeco wrote: »

So he did get it!

Wheres that video?

I wouldn't be suprised if that kid is on the news in ten years time for killing that fat bitch of a mother if thats the way he's being brought up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭junkyard

I can see it now, the follow up video to this one "10 year old massacres family with a chainsaw":)

junkyard wrote: »
    I can see it now, the follow up video to this one "10 year old massacres family with a chainsaw":)

Now that would be mint!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

In my day we got a bag of turf... and we had to share it with the whole family... and whats more, we were grateful for it ;)

Selfish little sh!t..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Speaking as a parent, I find this very amusing.
    It's also essential to help develop a childs sense of humour from an early age to prepare them for adult life.

It won't be the worst thing to happen to this child in his lifetime.
    I imagine in years to come he will look back on it in good spirit and remember it as a treasured childhood memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The-Rigger wrote: »
    It's also essential to help develop a childs sense of humour from an early age to prepare them for adult life.
    Sure... but can't it be done in a less crushing way?
    Did you not find the sadness in his face horrible?

If he got the xbox which i doubt he did and it wasnt plastered on you tube with over a hundred thousand hits then he might of seen the funny side when he's older.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

The kid looks really betrayed, humiliated, distrought, gutted and in disbelief while his family sit around laughing at him. They didn't even feel bad. They published it for the whole world to see.

Nice. :/ Merry Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

i feel for that kid, if that had of been me, i would of gone rambo on my family

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Ah, that was great. The silent tears of humiliation streaming down his face. The end where they leave him alone to cry is brilliant.

Advertisement