Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christianity/Shaman cover up

• 03-10-2008 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

What's the craic, here's a good one.

Get this, the people of Ireland and people all over the world used to take mushrooms and other substances to connect with God.
    These substances are primarily- magic mushrooms, cannabis, ayuahasca, DMT and blue lotus. There are many more.

When you take these natural drugs you are using parts of your brain you dont normally use. Your brain has a 'THC receptor' and THC is only found in cannabis. http://nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Drugs/THC/Health/mj.brain.html

With the hallucinegens it's possible you are seeing parts of the world we usually cant see.

Jeremy Narby is a Swiss-based PhD anthropologist and indigenous land rights activist who grew up in Canada and Switzerland, studied history at the University of Canterbury and received his doctorate in anthropology from Stanford University. He is the author of The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and The Origins of Knowledge.
    In this book he goes into how much the Shaman had learned about DNA and have discovered things about the human body long ago that western civilisation is only just discovering now.
    They say they meet enlightened teachers in other dimensions. They are also told that they are divine beings, capable of much greater things then we are doing.
    The most common being you meet is a snake, a snake of knowledge.

People do find magic mushroom experiences to be spiritiual
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn9522-magic-mushrooms-really-cause-spiritual-experiences.html

The Druids of Ireland believed the realm you enter when taking mushrooms was the realm of Gods and Goddesses, heaven.

With DMT, people say that they feel like they are inside the machine of the working universe. They see visions of the shakras of buddhism, they feel like these are aligned with the core of the universe. You can fully believe that you have met many many beings and do many things while on DMT. A read a report of someone grabbing a mans hand, flying up over the earth and he was looking down on all the stars, his body didnt physically move.

Your brain produces DMT, it's produced by the pineal gland and is used every night when you sleep. Some more than others. You also produce huge amounts when you die. DMT is also illegal. So not only thought crime but brain crime!
    You can extract DMT from other sources Psychotria spp., Phalaris spp., Acacia spp., Arundo donax, Desmanthus illinoiensis and other plants. Many users (we're all users!) believe it to be a third eye.

Consider this and think about stories you've heard about people predicting things in their dreams, according to some they may have been connected to the machine of the universe.

These realms contain half human half animal hybrids, gigantic insect like beings, all sorts. There is also the infamous Lizard (knew ye'd love that one), the unfriendly reptile also known as 'greys'.

Fairys are common beings to meet on mushrooms, funny what with our history the tales of fairys and people really believing in them.

Now, you havent heard the half of that side, for more look up Terence McKenna, Jeremy Narby and Alex Grey (Tool's artwork, DMT visions, yes)

Moving On...

Now we all know about the Freemasons, they're in the Governments, they are in the Churches, they are everywhere. What's their thing?
    The hidden knowledge at the top of the pyramid, the illuminated ones have the light, the secrets.

The story of Adam and Eve, the snake showed them knowledge, just like is said to happen to the Shaman with ayuahasca. Adam and Eve were cast out, seems you cant have heaven without knowledge, and we all have to suffer, no more heaven for us.

Also the story of St.Patrick, he ran the snakes out of Ireland (what snakes?!) and installed Christianity.

Could it be that he ran the knowledge out of Ireland as well as the snakes?

And not only is the snake not evil but we should have the knowledge of Adam and Eve?

Also the tower of Babel, we used to have a connection with God that we tried to rebuild but a God destroyed it (remember they believed in a few, they wernt all the great architect of the universe).

And where's atlantis? There are many people making the suggestion that atlantis is our lost connection with mushrooms and the other realms.

In

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Smudgeyboy

Consider the attitude of the Bible in these 'last days' before the ancient 2012 Shamanic prediction of a new age.

Love thy enemy, go to prison or die rather than get the 'mark of the beast'. It's not healthy or in line with human nature.

Also, the 10 commandments are mostly Horus' 10 commandments with the wording changed. Horus' was 'I have not...' the words of someone's human nature in connection with God.
    The Christian version is a rule, 'you shalt not, lest hell'! It's not an effort to someone with a connection with God.

The way people travel to these places after taking the substance seems to be always drawn as a gate, alot like modern dipictions of stargate/wormhole. These Gods are drawn traveling through these wormholes.

The mayan 2012 prediction was that an enlightener would come and save the world and everyone would be enlightened in order to save the earth. A type of sap would be involved in this process.

Well have a look at the Cern project in Geneva, arent they looking for a Sub Atomic Particle (S.A.P) and wormholes? This is the event in said to happen in December of 2012. The Nibiru is this wormhole, it's called planet X because it leads to a place different to earth and here's a symbol for a wormhole-
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_ciencia/starga48.jpg
    See the X?

This is a hugely interesting subject when you get into it and it's as far as I seem to be able to get as far as getting to the truth regarding spirituality and religion.

For more on the drugs/dimensions side check out- Terence McKenna
    For more on the stargate/2012 Shaman new age prediction William Henry
    www.atlanteanconspiracy.com
    http://mushroom-atlantis.blogspot.com/
    www.williamhenry.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Smudgeyboy wrote: »
    Also the story of St.Patrick, he ran the snakes out of Ireland (what snakes?!) and installed Christianity.

Could it be that he ran the knowledge out of Ireland as well as the snakes?

No comment on the rest of your post, but:

The story of Patrick banishing the snakes from Ireland is generally accepted to mean that he removed paganism and instilled christianity. IE, pre-christian symbolism of snakes and serpents were the snakes that he 'banished'

Celtic-Snakes.jpg

celtic-knot.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Back to the Old Ways says I!

Dancing nekkid round fires, hopped up on mead and mushrooms, that's the TRUE Irish religion...

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭d0gb0y

Kama wrote: »
    Back to the Old Ways says I!

Dancing nekkid round fires, hopped up on mead and mushrooms, that's the TRUE Irish religion...

Agreed the pagans where onto something in those days & it sure beats the hell out of worshippin the Euro what a false god its turning out to be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Yeh, I like my false gods to at least hold their value against the dollar...

• Advertisement

No comment on the rest of your post, but:
    The story of Patrick banishing the snakes from Ireland is generally accepted to mean that he removed paganism and instilled christianity. IE, pre-christian symbolism of snakes and serpents were the snakes that he 'banished'

Yeah, this is the point I'm making, those snakes holding globes together arent only in Ireland! So artistic and creative...

Those two examples are actually the same message, first one is showing the intertwined snake holding together the milky way galaxy.

The second showing the snakes holding together our globe.

Ha, found this while looking for examples of Milky Way symbolism, from the masons!
    http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/images/head15.png

Note the 'Planet X', the Nibiru wormhole in the centre of the Milky Way.

It's a common vision to see intertwined snakes holding together the world or the 'machine' of the universe. The evidence is piling up that this recurring (for thousands of years) trip is depicting DNA's importance here.

DNA is symbolised as a double helix, like two snakes inter-twined. We dont understand over 90% of DNA, we are told it is 'junk DNA'. It seems it could be much, much more important.

If we were to prove that these shamanic herbs show people the same information throughout the world wouldnt we be on to something? It seems that's what is happening!

The 2012 prediction is really that we will go back to these ways of worshipping the creation of our earth among other things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

When you take these natural drugs you are using parts of your brain you dont normally use. Your brain has a 'THC receptor' and THC is only found in cannabis.

You're body doesn't have a THC receptor, it has cannabinoid receptors which THC binds to and activates. The reason we have them is for endogenous compounds, endocannabinoids.
    With the hallucinegens it's possible you are seeing parts of the world we usually cant see
    No, they are exactly what you said they are, hallucinations. The are simply our brains creating images and sounds that don't exist to others.

I lost all interest in your post after these 2 statements.

And DNA is 'symbolised' by a double helix shape. It is shaped like a double helix. Read Watson and Cricks work, along with Franklins if you want prove of it. There is no conspiracy with snake symbolism when it comes to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 nunshaw

Yeah, this is the point I'm making, those snakes holding globes together arent only in Ireland! So artistic and creative...

Those two examples are actually the same message, first one is showing the intertwined snake holding together the milky way galaxy.

The second showing the snakes holding together our globe.

Ha, found this while looking for examples of Milky Way symbolism, from the masons!
    http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/images/head15.png

Note the 'Planet X', the Nibiru wormhole in the centre of the Milky Way.

It's a common vision to see intertwined snakes holding together the world or the 'machine' of the universe. The evidence is piling up that this recurring (for thousands of years) trip is depicting DNA's importance here.

DNA is symbolised as a double helix, like two snakes inter-twined. We dont understand over 90% of DNA, we are told it is 'junk DNA'. It seems it could be much, much more important.

If we were to prove that these shamanic herbs show people the same information throughout the world wouldnt we be on to something? It seems that's what is happening!

The 2012 prediction is really that we will go back to these ways of worshipping the creation of our earth among other things.

We all know at the beginning of the bible how satan was a serpent and tricked mankind.......just thought i'd put that one out there

Shazbot wrote: »
    You're body doesn't have a THC receptor, it has cannabinoid receptors which THC binds to and activates. The reason we have them is for endogenous compounds, endocannabinoids.

No, they are exactly what you said they are, hallucinations. The are simply our brains creating images and sounds that don't exist to others.

I lost all interest in your post after these 2 statements.

And DNA is 'symbolised' by a double helix shape. It is shaped like a double helix. Read Watson and Cricks work, along with Franklins if you want prove of it. There is no conspiracy with snake symbolism when it comes to this.
    We also use these receptors for THC use.

Your statement about the visions from these plants isnt a fact at all, it's an assumption that was actually very recently propogated in human history.

The facts are when you use these plants you use more of your brain, they adds nothing that isnt there already. Ever heard the truth lies within?
    The Holy Spirit?
    It makes sense to me that if your brain is using elements of itself that it wouldnt normally use, and you can see things that your brain normally cant.

Im not even talking about eyes here, most clear visions are with closed eyes. It's your third eye.

Before modern religions most civilisations believed these plants introduced you to Godly places.

Who are we in this earth of lies, failure and misery to say the more enlightened, peaceful people that came before us were wrong?

Your statement about the DNA/Snake conspiracy makes no sense to me. I wasnt saying DNA isnt shaped like a double helix.

I was saying these intertwined snakes that were recorded all throughout history represent DNA and it's role here. People had seen this in visions from these plants.

Nunshaw, yet another unhelpful addition to the Bible mocking mankind, hidden in plane view, a favourite method of secret societys.

If it was meant to be helpful it would say 'The following plants are the devils:........' but you couldnt because people would try them and know the truth!

We also use these receptors for THC use.

Yes, but your initial statement was they were only used for THC. I stated otherwise. The receptors were originally used for endocannabinoids. THC is just another ligand. It just happens to have a different effect.
    Your statement about the visions from these plants isnt a fact at all, it's an assumption that was actually very recently propogated in human history.

A well educated assumption, like all science and unlike alot of your propositions.
    The facts are when you use these plants you use more of your brain, they adds nothing that isnt there already. Ever heard the truth lies within?
    The Holy Spirit?
    It makes sense to me that if your brain is using elements of itself that it wouldnt normally use, and you can see things that your brain normally cant.
    Define 'normal' in this case. Many parts of our brain are only active when that area is required. It's like the old adage goes 'we only use 10% of our brain (at any given time of course). Of course we will used more of our brain when we stimulate it. That doesn't suggest a Holy Spirit, but rather the fact that the brain is responding to a stimulus.

Before modern religions most civilisations believed these plants introduced you to Godly places.

Before modern reglion people thought alot of crazy stuff, world was flat, various gods controlled various elements of nature etc. These people were mearly stoned. Would you believe a heroin addict when he said he spoke to God?

Who are we in this earth of lies, failure and misery to say the more enlightened, peaceful people that came before us were wrong?

People before us were not peaceful. We've been killing each other since the dawn of man. Some people just happened to be more passive than others and sat around getting high and claiming they saw God.
    Your statement about the DNA/Snake conspiracy makes no sense to me. I wasnt saying DNA isnt shaped like a double helix.

I was saying these intertwined snakes that were recorded all throughout history represent DNA and it's role here. People had seen this in visions from these plants.

the snake imagery plays no role in DNA, it's mearly a coincidence (I know conspiracy theorists hate that word, but deal with it).

Your ramblings make you seem like someone who is enjoying too much THC. How bout coming down and reading what you said again. There is no spiritual plain reached when high. It's simply delusions and hallucinations.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Yes, but your initial statement was they were only used for THC. I stated otherwise. The receptors were originally used for endocannabinoids. THC is just another ligand. It just happens to have a different effect.

A well educated assumption, like all science and unlike alot of your propositions.
    So because you believe the **** you've been fed we should take your word for it
    Define 'normal' in this case. Many parts of our brain are only active when that area is required. It's like the old adage goes 'we only use 10% of our brain (at any given time of course). Of course we will used more of our brain when we stimulate it. That doesn't suggest a Holy Spirit, but rather the fact that the brain is responding to a stimulus.
    and there are areas of the brain that only get activated when stimulated by drugs.

Before modern reglion people thought alot of crazy stuff, world was flat, various gods controlled various elements of nature etc.
    Fcuk all people ever thought the world was flat, tis fairly obvious that its not.
    These people were mearly stoned. Would you believe a heroin addict when he said he spoke to God?
    well a lot of Americans dont have an issue with a Coke Addled President Talkin to God

People before us were not peaceful. We've been killing each other since the dawn of man. Some people just happened to be more passive than others and sat around getting high and claiming they saw God.

the snake imagery plays no role in DNA, it's mearly a coincidence (I know conspiracy theorists hate that word, but deal with it).

Your ramblings make you seem like someone who is enjoying too much THC. How bout coming down and reading what you said again. There is no spiritual plain reached when high. It's simply delusions and hallucinations.

they saw something. And I would say from experience that there is a spiritual plane. you should try to connect to it sometime.

Acacia grows round where I live So I'll try some at the weekend and report back ;)

I never said those receptors were only for THC, I said THC is only found in cannabis.

"the snake imagery plays no role in DNA, it's mearly a coincidence"
    And you are wise in the ancient knowledge of Shamanism? No, not at all.
    Have you ever looked into the teachings of the snake in history?
    The ancient Gods? Why they were worshipped? The origins of modern religions?

Going by your arguements I highly doubt you have.

Why dont you open your mind wide enough to contemplate the suggestion. And do some research? At the moment your arguement is not a challenge, it's the questions I had in my head before I went out and got them answered.

DNA is in everything, it's the most complex thing on earth. We dont understand any of it really, I believe this is because of the methods we use, we can only see a small percentage of things on earth.

We need to combine modern science with ancient spiritual teachings. This theory does this perfectly when you look into it, also explains the NWO and our history at the same time.

Where do you get off on insulting me, saying I'm rambling and deluded. You have yet to bring a valid point to the discussion, you have no idea where you come from or your history and you think there's nothing at all to the plants that have been used to understand earth for 1000s and 1000s of years.

You're basing these arguements on societys ill-informed general opinion. This is an insane society in which the majority have no idea of the illuminati and how they work, what they've done and their plans for the future. We allow ancient, harmless, beneficial and sacramental plants to be made illegal on earth for ****s sake!
    If that's not delusion I dont know what is.

The plants show different people the same message through different plants all over the world. God made the earth(in my mind, I find it hard to understand how someone cant see God on Earth), the plants are on earth.
    Why do people try drugs when they are young? Same reason young boys are so feminine. Because it's natural and society hasnt 'civilised' them yet.

Instead of getting the helpful, free, healthy, natural drugs that work with our brain we get the illegal, money making, synthetic drugs pushed onto us which hinder the ability of our brains.

Here's a good book on it actually- Graham Hancock: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind.

Freemason's imagery backs this theory up perfect also, I believe this is part of the knowledge at the top of the pyramid.

Mahatma, thanks for saving me some words! Are you going extracting DMT? I strongly advise you look up some trip reports if you havent already, sounds mental! Some good vids on YouTube of Terence McKenna talking about it.

Apparently it doesnt effect how you think, you can think clearly only you are in a place with a whole load of other beings that are excited to see you and want to teach you things!

So because you believe the **** you've been fed we should take your word for it
    No, I believe it cause it has been peer reviewed, published in credible scientific journals and it has been repeated by other groups. Thats how science works.

and there are areas of the brain that only get activated when stimulated by drugs.

Not true, care to provide some credible evidence of that "fact". Our brains are extremely complex systems. They are not developed to adapt to a chemical we may eat. All brain areas havea function endougenously and will activate without the stimulus of drugs.

Fcuk all people ever thought the world was flat, tis fairly obvious that its not.
    That was my point.
    well a lot of Americans dont have an issue with a Coke Addled President Talkin to God

Do they really believe he spoke to God though. That's the point I'm getting at. Most people who say they have spoken to God are brushed away because they are unreliable and can't be trusted. People who say they speak to god are usually on drugs, its part of the hallucinations.

they saw something. And I would say from experience that there is a spiritual plane. you should try to connect to it sometime.
    What they saw was a hallucinations, they are not real. I don't really wanna start connecting with hallucinations to be honest, it will warp my perception of reality.
    Acacia grows round where I live So I'll try some at the weekend and report back ;)
    Ok, go find God, speak to some researchers and see if you can work they delusion out. I won't hold my breath but good luck with it

Still, you have no arguement.

Yes, you can use these parts of the brain without these drugs, this comes with enlightenment however.

I see the drugs as training wheels to be able to activate these parts of your brain without them one day. How are you getting on with this quest of self discovery and enlightenment, Shazbot? I feel a deep connection with God by simply opening my eyes, brings a smile to my face daily.

Once again, it's a recent assumption with no evidence behind it that these are 'hallucinations'. It simply fits in well the working drones society we are placed in. The origins of every popular modern religion and truthful portrayal of humans that were worshipped here says differently.

^Your whole arguement is based on that so please stop? It makes no sense. You are going on the lies that were told to people a long time ago who didnt have the advantage of being able to learn the history that is available to us now on the subject.

As for science, here's how much we know about the reality that is earth. Please dont mix up reality with what you can see.

The dark matter component has much more mass than the "visible" component of the universe. At present, the density of ordinary baryons and radiation in the universe is estimated to be equivalent to about one hydrogen atom per cubic meter of space. Only about 4% of the total energy density in the universe (as inferred from gravitational effects) can be seen directly. About 22% is thought to be composed of dark matter. The remaining 74% is thought to consist of dark energy, an even stranger component, distributed diffusely in space.

We know nothing of reality.

I never said those receptors were only for THC, I said THC is only found in cannabis.

You were trying to convince people we only have cannabinoid receptors for the purpose of smoking cannabis. I simply corrected you. If you were trying otherwise then you would have included the rest of the story of the cannabinoid receptor. Afterall you refered to it as the THC receptor.

And you are wise in the ancient knowledge of Shamanism? No, not at all.
    Have you ever looked into the teachings of the snake in history?
    The ancient Gods? Why they were worshipped? The origins of modern religions?

Going by your arguements I highly doubt you have.
    Can't say I'm familiar with there teachings of snakes in history. But if people worshipped them then I'm sure they have much to teach us. Afterall, people worshipped all kinds of creatures and they were all proven right weren't they?? (oh, that's sarcasim)
    Why dont you open your mind wide enough to contemplate the suggestion. And do some research? At the moment your arguement is not a challenge, it's the questions I had in my head before I went out and got them answered.
    I do plenty of research, in an area of practical science. I don't go hunting conspiracies. My mind is open but only to facts that have evidence to support them. Not the ramblings of this calibre.
    DNA is in everything, it's the most complex thing on earth. We dont understand any of it really, I believe this is because of the methods we use, we can only see a small percentage of things on earth.

Wrong, we don't understand all of human DNA. Other animal's DNA have been completely sequenced and fully understood. The DNA we call junk DNA has been tested, it doesn't have any role.
    We need to combine modern science with ancient spiritual teachings. This theory does this perfectly when you look into it, also explains the NWO and our history at the same time.
    Care to provide some links to that statement?
    Where do you get off on insulting me and saying 'Im rambling' and deluded. Your arguements are not arguements, you have no idea where you come from or your history and you think there's nothing at all to the plants that have been used to understand earth for 1000s and 1000s of years.
    If that not delusion I dont know what is.
    Yea, those chemicals that we use in plants to get high are natural defences of plants to prevent them being eaten by animals. Seems fairly straight forward. Defending themselves so they can continue to exist. I doubt they exist so we can get spiritual.
    The plants show different people the same message through different plants all over the world. God made the earth(in my mind, I find it hard to understand how someone cant see God on Earth), the plants are on earth.
    Why do people try drugs when they are young? Same reason young boys are so femanine. Because it's natural and society hasnt 'civilised' them yet.
    The plants show people hallucinations, something that is well documented and researched. God made the Earth, hmmm, contradicts my believe. Can you tell me were you see god, while sober of course. People try drugs so they can get high, fairly simple.
    Instead of getting the helpful, free, healthy, natural drugs that work with our brain we get the illegal, money making, synthetic drugs pushed onto us which hinder the ability of our brains.
    Just becuase a drug is natural doesn't make it healthy or helpful. "Natural" drugs also hinder our brain, opiates and addiction come to mind. Stop deluding yourself into thinking that everything that is natural is good. Not all synthetic drugs effect our brain. I fail to see how insulin effects our brain. I could go on and on with a large list but I wont.

You are going on the lies that were told to people a long time ago who didnt have the advantage of being able to learn the history that is available to us now on the subject.

Oh for god sake, I'm basing my statements on proven scientific fact. Your arguements is based on your 'connection with god' after going on a trip.

It's not a proven scientific fact. It's an assumption. No one else in the room can see it, they didnt take the mushrooms. Yes.

Can any of them see dark matter? No. Does anyone know what dark matter looks like? No. Are you using more of your brain on mushrooms? Yes.

So, if all these mushrooms takers feel something spiritual from the mushrooms, learn the same things while on the mushrooms and draw the same things all over the world for thousands and thousands of years, then isnt that a bit more than a random hallucination?

Why have the major religions hidden that this is their origins? Arent we being controlled? Wouldnt it be very hard to control an enlightened society?

As I said earlier, you know nothing of the subject so please, do some research before trying to debate it.

Im talking about things that are already in your brain or you can pick up and eat/smoke. Salvia, peyote, mushrooms, cannabis, etc. They are entirely beneficial, obviously treated with respect and moderation. This are holy plants left here to learn to ways of God from. The bread of life, the body of God. Makes more sense than bread and the toxic depressant wine, yeah?

Im not saying all plants or drugs let you see into these places. Im saying there are few set ones that people have been using in this way since the dawn of man.

Ayuasca is an amazing one. It's users all have common knowledge (across the world) that the spirit of the snake lies in Ayuasca. The ayuasca vine grows up a tree in a double helix.
    You do not use this alone, you mix with a certain leaf and the boiling process takes hours. If you dont use the right leaf it can kill you, if you do, it's possible you will die in your trip and learn you are immortal. Now, how many different types of leaf would you say there is in a Mayan jungle? What are the odds of them figuring this process out?

They say they learned to mix the ayuasca with the right leaf from the teachings in another shamanic herb.

Shazbot, your arguements, and Im sorry if I offend, are arguements based on lies, assumption and a cocky understanding we like to think we have of the earth.

You think in this age of control and lies we know how this world works?

I actually only smoke cannabis a couple of times a month (due to poor available quality tbh!) and have yet to try anything else. My opinions are based on very suppressed history mixed with modern science, they fit perfectly.

I know Im wasting my time trying to explain this to someone who doesnt even believe they are any more than a lump of flesh.
    The websites left at the bottom of the original post will more than prove my point on freemasonry and this theory, if you actually want to know.

Also, the experiement on humans and mushrooms shows that it is a fact that we feel a spiritual connection with mushrooms, like it or lump it.

And I referred to it as the THC receptor because that's what it's called.

'Junk DNA' mocks our very creation, and it's a very outdated opinion.
    http://www.sciencentral.com/articles/view.php3?type=article&article_id=218392305
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/09/080904145056.htm
    This follows what Shaman are saying about our DNA, it is said to contain 1000s of years worth of creation, binds us together spiritually.

What you said about creatures being worshipped is silly, once again, if you knew anything of the subject, you'd know that we used to worship who we met after taking the Mushrooms/whichever. These were teachers from a Godly realm to other civilisations.

These included half man/animal hybrids, animals, reptiles, men with wings and fairies.
    You see this isnt proof of a certain God, it's proof of a Godly realm that exists simply because how can the same thing all throughout history be a coincidence? I believe knowledge of this will be the next step in Human evolution.

This is backed up by the Mayan 2012 prophecy, and they were were more in touch with how the world works than us.

Shazbot, your arguements, and Im sorry if I offend, are arguements based on lies, assumption and a cocky understanding we like to think we have of the earth.

My arguement is based on scientific fact. Peer reviewed publications that are constantly under strict regulation. Your ideas however are based on your hallucinations while on a drug trip. Nothing more than your brain not functioning correctly. If you want to learn more about the causes and consequences of hallucinations please read some scientific journals. Not the ramblings of junkies with a pen
    And I referred to it as the THC receptor because that's what it's called.
    Actually its called a cannabinoid receptor. Don't try talk fact, it's embarassing.
    When you make simple mistakes like this it makes it hard for me to take you serious.

This has gone way off topic so I'll leave it at that. If you want to continue this, please take it to PM's.

No, it's called a THC receptor
    http://www.steadyhealth.com/encyclopedia/THC_receptor

However, the name is irrelevant.

Maybe if you actually read what I write instead of jumping back into the debate you might have a better understanding of what I am saying. I've already stated I've not tried these plants. Ive smoked cannabis, and Im sure most have at some stage too.

We're not talking about junkies with pens, or drugs even so please stop trying to be so sensationalist. None of the plants we are talking about have ever caused a proven death nor are they addictive.

We're talking about our origins in Druidic Ireland and how they seemed to know and record the same things as other civilisations throughout history. These civilisations were Shaman civilisation. These seem like random, intricate drawings, what they are are visions. These visions were left behind for us to understand and carry on learning from.

Instead the snake was banished and we were controlled by Christianity.

Once again, you saying it's a fact does not change the possibility that after taking these plants you can see more about the earth.

You are basing your statement of the brain not functioning correctly on a limitation you have put on yourself that you will never see or know anymore than they tiny percentage we can see or know about the earth.

It hasnt gone off topic, that's for helping me repeat my point more clearly for others.

These will help make a clearer picture...

freemasonry_3.jpg

This is old Freemason imagery. You know how they love symbols to have loads of different meanings?
    I arugue those 'masons tools' on the right are not a spade and a hammer, rather a mushroom and a wormhole.
    This is repeated on the left- the X shaped on right, not a mason's keys, rather the X shaped wormhole, the key to other dimensions.

The all seeing eye is clear, the knowledge is found at the top of the liberty cap mushroom.
    freemasonry_4.jpg
    Mason's still wear a 'Liberty cap' on there heads to this day. Ever heard the phrase to put on your thinking cap?

Here's another one, the Rights of Man (Déclaration des droits de l’homme) by Marquis de Lafayette in 1789. It reads very much so like the American Bill of Rights.
    freemasonry_1.jpg

Note the all seeing eye on top, with the Amanita Muscaria/possibly liberty cap mushroom between the pages at the top.
    amanita-muscaria.jpg
    Ever heard the phrase holy ****? Mushrooms grow because of ****.

Seriously, if you think this is interesting look into it! You'll find more and more!

• Advertisement

Only just noticed the intertwined snakes at the top of the bill, below the winged beings.

The angel like being on the right is pointing at the all seeing eye with one arm, the other pointed at the mushroom.

Everyone knows Francis Crick and James Watson were the Nobel-winning scientists who figured out the 3-dimensional structure of DNA... it exists as a double helix.
    But what they didn't teach us in bio-chem, was that the "secret of life" was discovered while at least one of the scientists was high on LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide).

Francis Crick, who died in 2004 (88yrs old), admitted on his deathbed that he had been regularly taking small amounts of LSD when he arrived at the conclusion that DNA must exist as a double helix.

So, over here we use drugs to learn about DNA too.

Look at the male penis, it's a magic mushroom! I believe this is a reason for circumcision.
    mushroom-use.jpg

These gates recorded in history look like vaginas, we travel through them.
    sgc_01.jpg

Check out these wormholes caught on tape supposedly, they look like huge single sperm. Even if these are fake the recorded symbols are very similar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_2vaNEYUJU

Look at American history, America is a freemason founded state. Their whole goal is to take what could be the greatest country ever and turn it bad. Who did they run from it? The Shaman indians!
    Since the Fed. Res. conspiracy what was the first thing they did? Ban cannabis.

Now look at the first social rebellion against this- the hippy movement fuelled with LSD and cannabis, people taught we are all one and we need to reach enlightenment.

Jim Morrison was talking about the same Lizards he met taking the Indian Shaman drug Peyote as David Icke talks about. They seem to be in another dimension you can see when you eat from the tree of knowledge, some people produce too much DMT and release it spontaneously aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Wow! Thats the single most mindnumbingly stupid conspiracy theory i have ever heard. Most of the time the nuts try to form a coherent arguement, but you are just rambling out the most ridiculous stuff you can think of.
    Penises look like mushrooms therefore god exists and wants us to get high. That some great logic you got there.

Everyone knows Francis Crick and James Watson were the Nobel-winning scientists who figured out the 3-dimensional structure of DNA... it exists as a double helix.
    But what they didn't teach us in bio-chem, was that the "secret of life" was discovered while at least one of the scientists was high on LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide).

Francis Crick, who died in 2004 (88yrs old), admitted on his deathbed that he had been regularly taking small amounts of LSD when he arrived at the conclusion that DNA must exist as a double helix.

So, over here we use drugs to learn about DNA too.

Wow, clearly that is the answer. It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that they used Rosalind Franklin's X-ray of DNA that also showed the structure of DNA. Nah, couldn't be. The trip on acid makes more sense.

Now you're just finding random imagery in pictures and associating them to the various species of fungi. Mushrooms looking like penis' therefore that explains circumsition. Get real, put the shrooms down and logically think about the stuff you're saying.

People over express DMT and you think that explains someones drug trip? People over express ligands all the time. Quit connecting completely unrelated situations to complete your theory, it's bull****.

Wow, hold on, the all seeing eye looks like the eye of Ra in one of your images. Maybe the Egyptions are in on this. They had numberous Gods. That's it confirmed, the Egyptions had it right when it comes to spirituaility.

Now, do you see the fault in my logic above. That's like all of your posts.

Wow, clearly that is the answer. It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that they used Rosalind Franklin's X-ray of DNA that also showed the structure of DNA. Nah, couldn't be. The trip on acid makes more sense.

Now you're just finding random imagery in pictures and associating them to the various species of fungi. Mushrooms looking like penis' therefore that explains circumsition. Get real, put the shrooms down and logically think about the stuff you're saying.

People over express DMT and you think that explains someones drug trip? People over express ligands all the time. Quit connecting completely unrelated situations to complete your theory, it's bull****.

Wow, hold on, the all seeing eye looks like the eye of Ra in one of your images. Maybe the Egyptions are in on this. They had numberous Gods. That's it confirmed, the Egyptions had it right when it comes to spirituaility.

Now, do you see the fault in my logic above. That's like all of your posts.
    No, Im associating them with two distinct forms of magic mushroom that were definetly used by people in Ireland/England. And these are only Freemasons pictures, it's well known that Freemasonry is about hidden knowledge, knowledge so powerful they keep it within the illuminati bloodline. So if we did know, do you think you wouldnt be suprised to learn whatever it is?

King Mob, dont even pretend to have an idea of what I'm saying, you dont. Probably wasnt the first uninformed opinion you'll make, probably not the last. It's up to you to find out, I'll give you a clue though, I have the ability to think also. Im not as stupid as you think and neither are you!

Shazbot, very good you know the official story. You hardly thought that Crick's words on LSD and it's role in this discovery were in the press releases?
    He admitted on his death bed to being on LSD, he obviously felt it had it's role and I just find it too coincidental that the Mayan's have also learned huge amounts about DNA from eating from the tree of knowlege too.
    You've done no research into this subject.

http://www.mayanmajix.com/art1699.html
    Crick was a drug advocate and his DNA discoverys were LSD influenced, this is now a documented fact.

You do know that DMT is the strongest hallucenigen known to man? So..yes the DMT does explain a 'trip' if that's what you were asking.
    I was making the point that someone who releases DMT during the middle of the day, if it does allow you to see some the rest of the 80% of the earth we cant normally see, they would be able to do it without taking anything. So even though David Icke doesnt use drugs they might still see interdemensional beings.
    Otherwise, you can extract it from plants and smoke it, concentrate on your dreams or wait for the big DMT trip when you die and are programmed into another body!

No, Im associating them with two distinct forms of magic mushroom that were definetly used by people in Ireland/England.

What part of my post is that directed at?

Feel free to adress the rest of my post too.

PS. If your penis looks like a magic mushroom then you might want to go see a doctor (not a shaman).

Very good, because obviously I have no point that argueing that Jesus' body on earth might actually look like a part of Jesus' earth body. Given that this particular substance is proven to give humans feelings of spirituality, has been the precursor to many accurate predictions and inspires freedom?

All I'm trying to do is show you something that that whole world believed before the modern religions, only I have proof. Before, they would try and know themselves, nature is true.

Can you not open your mind that think about times that far? Pre christianity is all Im asking! I bet this preconcieved prejudice for God and it's believers even stems from the same religions I'm complaining about!

Very good, because obviously I have no point that argueing that Jesus' body on earth might actually look like a part of Jesus' earth body. Given that this particular substance is proven to give humans feelings of spirituality, has been the precursor to many accurate predictions and inspires freedom?

All I'm trying to do is show you something that that whole world believed before the modern religions, only I have proof. Before, they would try and know themselves, nature is true.

Can you not open your mind that think about times that far? Pre christianity is all Im asking! I bet this preconcieved prejudice for God and it's believers even stems from the same religions I'm complaining about!

You have alot to answer and are constantly supplying random images to support your "conspiracy".

You are trying to tell me that drugs can elevate you to a spiratual plain. I'm telling you that it is a hallucination, a proven fact. These drugs cause hallucinations, a complex neuronal experience which has nothing to do with God. Don't try to sugar coat it as spiritual.

My mind is open, as i have said before so stop trying to talk down to me by telling me I'm not open minded. I couldn't give a crap about religion so all this pre and post christianity talk has no relevance. All that matters is the time it occured at. The times when these "spiritual revelations" occured is a time when neuroscience was not well established. If it was established at the time, then it would show these experiences to be far from spiritual. I'm asking for evidence here and you can't give it.

Feel free to enter a clinic after taking shrooms and ask the doctor to investigate your spiritual experience. Give me evidence of it and I will accept your statements.

You have alot to answer and are constantly supplying random images to support your "conspiracy".

You are trying to tell me that drugs can elevate you to a spiratual plain. I'm telling you that it is a hallucination, a proven fact. These drugs cause hallucinations, a complex neuronal experience which has nothing to do with God. Don't try to sugar coat it as spiritual.

My mind is open, as i have said before so stop trying to talk down to me by telling me I'm not open minded. I couldn't give a crap about religion so all this pre and post christianity talk has no relevance. All that matters is the time it occured at. The times when these "spiritual revelations" occured is a time when neuroscience was not well established. If it was established at the time, then it would show these experiences to be far from spiritual. I'm asking for evidence here and you can't give it.

Feel free to enter a clinic after taking shrooms and ask the doctor to investigate your spiritual experience. Give me evidence of it and I will accept your statements.
    I am repeating the whole hippy movement/Bill Hicks/Crick/Aldous Huxley/Bob Marley when I say drugs (and dont get sensationalist, we're talking natural non-toxic) take you to a higher spiritual plane.

It's not a proven fact that what is seen is an hallucination, we can call it a complex neuronal experience and describe what the brain is doing but no one can say for a fact that your spirit is not on another plane during this time.

What is a proven fact is that mushrooms give a feeling of spirituality and help the mind. It's also a fact that worship of any God stems from shamanism/the use of these drugs.

Have you got a brain or are you a brain?

Whether you know or care about it's history, Christianity has effected our society greatly. I saw it as a fundamental part, given it's popularity and Freemason influence, to finding the truth of how we got to this mess. And it is fundamental, so it has plenty of relevance.

• Advertisement

I am repeating the whole hippy movement when I say drugs (and dont get sensationalist, we're talking natural non-toxic) take you to a higher spiritual plane.

No drug is non-toxic, everything, yes everything, is toxic. It just depends on the dose.
    It's not a proven fact that what is seen is an hallucination, we can call it a complex neuronal experience and describe what the brain is doing but no one can say for a fact that your spirit is not on another plane during this time.
    Well if a spirit had been proven to exist then this might make a bit more sense. What is seen when people are hallucinating is abnormal neuronal function. Your brain creates these images itself, ever wonder why you have some control over these images. ie. think dreams.
    What is a proven fact is that mushrooms give a feeling of spirituality and help the mind. It's also a fact that worship of any God stems from shamanism/the use of these drugs.
    For the love of God, stop confusing hallucination with spiritual experiences. I know I've said it more than once. Christianity stems from many previous religions not just shamanism. That doesn't prove that hallucinegenic drugs = connection with God.

Do you even remember the point you were trying to make when this tread started?

No drug is non-toxic, everything, yes everything, is toxic. It just depends on the dose.

Well if a spirit had been proven to exist then this might make a bit more sense. What is seen when people are hallucinating is abnormal neuronal function. Your brain creates these images itself, ever wonder why you have some control over these images. ie. think dreams.

For the love of God, stop confusing hallucination with spiritual experiences. I know I've said it more than once. Christianity stems from many previous religions not just shamanism. That doesn't prove that hallucinegenic drugs = connection with God.

Do you even remember the point you were trying to make when this tread started?
    I've been making the same point the whole way, it's only you wont go an look up what I'm saying yourself! Instead I get these endless streams of questions you dont want to hear my answer for.

Fair enough, all this are toxic. Just take enough for a human so. I didnt think anyone would want to take enough of whatever for 5 elephants.

Ok, it's picked up other stuff on the way, it's roots are in shamanism, as all world religions and religious imagery.

As I said, Im not arguing over the basic existance of a soul, it's ridiculous.
    As for the brain creating these images itself, Ive no arguements with that. The answer is inside you, look within, it's the teaching of many eastern spiritual leaders. The roots of these teachings are also in Shamanism.

I dont see why I should disconnect spirituality from drugs when the history of earth is saturated in it, doesnt make any sense.

I dont see why I should disconnect spirituality from drugs when the history of earth is saturated in it, doesnt make any sense.
    I was following you untill this statement. Pure ****, no offence. You have no proof of it. Just random pictures were you see the imagery of mushrooms.

A very, very small part of human history involves the use of drugs to gain, what they called, "spirituality".

Please don't confuse this minority with the root of all history. Our understanding of the world and religon does not revolve around drugs, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself.

I was following you untill this statement. Pure ****, no offence. You have no proof of it. Just random pictures were you see the imagery of mushrooms.

A very, very small part of human history involves the use of drugs to gain, what they called, "spirituality".

Please don't confuse this minority with the root of all history. Our understanding of the world and religon does not revolve around drugs, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself.

Spirituality= Root of religions
    Root of religion= Shamanism

Human history is all about Shamanism up until the modern religions, you should learn before you teach.

As I've already clearly stated (stop trying to paint me as some drug addled junkie, if you havent got a proper arguement, leave it), I smoke cannabis a little, used to alot and have tried nothing else.

I think some people know so little of the spiritual world that they believe it doesnt exist. I believe they have been brainwashed into thinking they are no more than a lump of flesh, capable of all they will ever be able to do.

Dont try to say that drug users are a minority, most enjoy taking drugs, alcohol, coffee, cannabis, cigarrettes cover the majority easily.

We used to know which were beneficial.

As I've already clearly stated (stop trying to paint me as some drug addled junkie, if you havent got a proper arguement, leave it), I smoke cannabis a little, used to alot and have tried nothing else.

So your going on the words of what others have said then. That's not very spiritual of you. I thought if you were going to accept your theory then you would atleast try some of the stuff your talking about.
    Also, dont say that drug users are a minority, most enjoy taking drugs, alcohol, coffee, cannabis, cigarrettes cover the majority easily.

We used to know which were beneficial.
    I was getting at drugs that induce hallucinations, the types your theory is based on. Don't drag modern "social drugs" into this.

Throughout the coarse of this thread you have spoken alot of crap and tried to convince people of your conspiracy. The fact is, there is no proof of this. Nothing more than the ramblings of junkies finding imagery in every aspect of their subject matter.

So your going on the words of what others have said then. That's not very spiritual of you. I thought if you were going to accept your theory then you would atleast try some of the stuff your talking about.

I was getting at drugs that induce hallucinations, the types your theory is based on. Don't drag modern "social drugs" into this.

Throughout the coarse of this thread you have spoken alot of crap and tried to convince people of your conspiracy. The fact is, there is no proof of this. Nothing more than the ramblings of junkies finding imagery in every aspect of their subject matter.
    The way you paranoid boys talk about it, like I have some agenda against you, I have nothing to gain from you knowing/thinking this. First you argue that my arguement is unreliable because I do drugs, and now it's not because I havent?

I wish you would eat from the tree of knowledge left for us, I think it could help humanity. You know there's huge links between DNA, ayuahasca and LSD. Freemasons and mushrooms. Mushrooms and ancient Ireland. Christianity and Freemasons. Masons and hidden knowledge. Make what you want of it, it's clear to me.

"That's not very spiritiual of you?" I have no idea what you are saying. Again, learn then teach. Everything anybody does is spiritual, its a matter of being conscious of it.

You have no available proof for most things you have ever said.
    I am in court? Look into if you want man, God's sake! I'm not out to get you, dont get so offended.

I cant regurgitate books up on the screen, and as I said already, talking to you is useless, as far as your concerned your a lump of flesh.

What's a 'social' drug, drunk people are hardly socialable. Im talking about the human enjoyment of mind-alterating substances.

Will you please stop calling me a junkie in order to boost your hold on the debate (I can see no other reason, doesnt matter if you change it to plural), I have already made it clear to you a couple of times that I am far from a junkie. None of the drugs we are talking about have addictive properties and have done nothing but help humanity.

The history I am going on is from egyptologist William Henry. He doesnt publicly expose the mushroom, he exposes them as objects that were 'tools' to other dimensions

...And Irish alt. historian Michael Tsarion, he has a very good book on the origins of Irish civilisatian.

• Advertisement

I raised all the points against your statements that I wanted.

All i ask for is proof. Please, bring it to the forum. pretty please. When I do ask for proof you get very defensive.
    there is a link between DNA, ayuahasca and LSD

Care to reference that statement?

You're idea is full of ****. Accept that.

I raised all the points against your statements that I wanted.

All i ask for is proof. Please, bring it to the forum. pretty please. When I do ask for proof you get very defensive.

Care to reference that statement?

You're idea is full of ****. Accept that.

Do I have to spell everything? Have you even been reading?

Ok,
    DNA AND AYUAHASCA
    Dr. Jeremy Scott wrote a great book on it, interview with him here. He says they know more about DNA than we do and they know it longer than we know anything about DNA. What they have been recording is being proven by our scientists
    Interview with him on this page, dont know how good it is. Book is very good. '
    DNA: The Cosmic Serpent and the Origins of Knowledge'
    http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/science-and-shamanic-knowledge

DNA AND LSD
    Francis Crick, the Nobel Prize-winning father of modern genetics, was under the influence of LSD when he first deduced the double-helix structure of DNA nearly 50 years ago. This is a well-known fact.

Crick also said of his drug use 'Print a word of it and I'll sue'
    http://www.metafilter.com/58182/DNA-LSD-MOUSE
    For more on Crick's thoughts on the soul and LSD, check out this interview. http://www.intuition.org/txt/crick2.htm

LSD AND AYUAHASCA
    Are both drugs that have led to discoveries about the magical DNA.

Do I have to spell everything? Have you even been reading?

No, you just have to reference some of the **** your spewing.
    Ok,
    DNA AND AYUAHASCA
    Dr. Jeremy Scott wrote a great book on it, interview with him here. He says they know more about DNA than we do and they know it longer than we know anything about DNA. What they have been recording is being proven by our scientists
    Interview with him on this page, dont know how good it is. Book is very good. '
    DNA: The Cosmic Serpent and the Origins of Knowledge'
    http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/science-and-shamanic-knowledge

Just did a quick pubmed search for Dr. Scott. It appears he hasn't written any scientific work on DNA or ayuahasca. When he writes something that is peer reviewed with scientific merit, then I'll read his work. Other than that he can't link DNA to ayuahasca.
    DNA AND LSD
    Francis Crick, the Nobel Prize-winning father of modern genetics, was under the influence of LSD when he first deduced the double-helix structure of DNA nearly 50 years ago. This is a well-known fact.

A well known urban legend. Please don't confuse that with fact. Crick also had the help of numberous other peers to help him with the discovery, Watson, Franklin, Gosling and Wilkins.
    Don't try make the bold assumption that LSD led to the discovery of DNA structure. I think the years of research put in by the scientists named above did that.

Also read this. http://lsdbritain.com/page9.htm

It basically states that the LSD rumour is merely a rumour. He did take LSD, no arguement there, but it wasn't known if he did during his work on DNA structure. Besides, his peer's work was more interesting than his on this topic.

LSD AND AYUAHASCA
    Are both drugs that have led to discoveries about the magical DNA.[/QUOTE]
    Oh, DNA isn't magical, its reality. No magic involved, simply physiological processes.

No, you just have to reference some of the **** your spewing.

Just did a quick pubmed search for Dr. Scott. It appears he hasn't written any scientific work on DNA or ayuahasca. When he writes something that is peer reviewed with scientific merit, then I'll read his work. Other than that he can't link DNA to ayuahasca.

Also read this. http://lsdbritain.com/page9.htm

It basically states that the LSD rumour is merely a rumour. He did take LSD, no arguement there, but it wasn't known if he did during his work on DNA structure. Besides, his peer's work was more interesting than his on this topic.

LSD AND AYUAHASCA
    Are both drugs that have led to discoveries about the magical DNA.
    Oh, DNA isn't magical, its reality. No magic involved, simply physiological processes.[/quote]
    So your one dodgey website that states a different story to 100s of others is fact over mine? Read the interview with Crick.

You wont look into any of Jeremy Narby's work because it benefits your arguement not to. The coincidences are way too great once you do.

DNA is magical, it's in every cell in your body. 95% is beyond our comprehension. If you knew anything about humanity you would know of our importance.

I'm sick of this, if you want an answer you want, google it and pick whatever you want. Im laying out an avenue for the people confused about what's true/whats been hidden and that takes work. I cant find anymore past this and believe me Ive had to go through theories.

If you satisfied with what you know then you are fine. I want to know what the masons are hiding.

So your one dodgey website that states a different story to 100s of others is fact over mine? Read the interview with Crick.

I'm sure the other scientists involved in the discovery were not on LSD. So your notion of LSD played a major role in the discovery of DNA is bull****. LSD only entered Britain in 1952, around the same time as the discovery. I'm sure the years of research before the discovery had a much greater impact than Crick's indulgence in LSD. It has still not been proven that Crick was using LSD at the time of discovery so stop saying it was involved.
    You wont look into any of Jeremy Narby's work because it benefits your arguement not to. The coincidences are way too great once you do.
    Coincidences are exactly that, coincidences. After all, you references Jeremy Scott a while ago, now your suggesting Jeremt Narby. Which one's work should i read?

DNA is magical, it's in every cell in your body. 95% is beyond our comprehension. If you knew anything about humanity you would know of our importance.

It's not magical, its physiological. All physiological processes are complex, not magic. Don't confuse the two. Just because 95% is junk DNA doesn't mean with don't comphrend it.

What are you getting at with humanity and importance??? I'm well aware that humans are very important.
    I'm sick of this, if you want an answer you want, google it and pick whatever you want. Im laying out an avenue for the people confused about what's true/whats been hidden and that takes work. I cant find anymore past this and believe me Ive had to go through theories.
    Sick of it? It's a discussion, if you're going to make bold assumptions, then be prepared to back them up.
    If you satisfied with what you know then you are fine. I want to know what the masons are hiding.

Please do fill everyone in when you have valuble proof.

• Advertisement

Jeremy Narby wrote the book on DNA and Ayuahasca, sorry.
    If you were going to read the book you would find it anyway,
    http://www.amazon.com/Cosmic-Serpent-Jeremy-Narby/dp/0874779642

No, we couldnt understand it first, that's how it got the name junk DNA, not that other way around.
    Science is now saying so called junk DNA is important. (Look back, please, it's been gone over, Im sick of repeating myself.)

"Coincidences are exactly that, coincidences" If that were to be portrayed world-wide as well-known fact no crimes would ever be solved.

Here again you are lost without any spiritual knowledge, just because the processes in the brain or an earth can be explained doesnt mean it's not magical.

You're asking me for proof for something that, if true, has to be one of the most suppressed bits of knowledge in internet land.

With the bit I can pull off the net, you treat it automatically unreliable. However, you may use whatever to argue against. I am wasting my time, I knew it coming into this arguement.

If I have shown enough to merit question (and I think question was merited to this subject before anyone did anything with DNA, LSD or anything) then read the books and then ask yourself.

Advertisement