Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a Steering Wheel

Options
  • 03-10-2008 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hey, wondering where i can get my hands on a civic type r steering wheel asap?

Thanks in Advance;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Duff

Brakers, eBay or directly from Honda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭AmyG

Got one cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

where did you get it was it an srs one?? every time i look at my MOMO i just think of whacking it in a crash :eek: what kind of money are they going for Amy? might go for an S2000 one to be different

projectgtr wrote: »
    where did you get it was it an srs one?? every time i look at my MOMO i just think of whacking it in a crash :eek: what kind of money are they going for Amy? might go for an S2000 one to be different

Got a second hand one of one the lads on dtd!!! ;) Got it for 60 yo yo

damn how the hell did i miss that :mad: ah well, if you hear of any more give us a shout

• Advertisement

projectgtr wrote: »
    damn how the hell did i miss that :mad: ah well, if you hear of any more give us a shout

There is think is needs a bit of love but you can get that done for 40 euro and think they selling it for 50

Still need one, other one was crappy

keep an eye on ek9.org they have been popping up there a bit lately, thought i seen one on dtd a couple of days back around the €200-€250 mark though :rolleyes:

Advertisement