Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belly Button Piercing In Turkey.

Options
  • 03-10-2008 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi all i got my belly button pierced in turkey approx. 4-5 weeks ago i was told by the man that it would be healed after 3 weeks but its still quite red around the two holes and puss comes out when i squeese the skin , i've been puttin surgial spirts on it but it doesnt appear to be doing anything to do. just wondering is it infected? if so must i go to the doc or can i get something over the countor? how long does a belly button piercing taking normally? and how long should i wait before puttin in a new bar?

Thanks
    sinead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Yes it is infected. Surgical spirits is too harsh, salty hot water will do the trick.

Go to your local piercing studio here in ireland and they will take a look at it for ya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 sinead6230

Will wrote: »
    Yes it is infected. Surgical spirits is too harsh, salty hot water will do the trick.

Go to your local piercing studio here in ireland and they will take a look at it for ya :)

Thank you very much xxx sinead

Advertisement