Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog toys

Options
  • 03-10-2008 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I wanna treat my two dogs to a new toy and was thinking about the 'bacon bubble machine'.

Does anyone know of any stockists in Ireland that do these at a reasonable price? Any site I search online are either out of stock or have seriously inflated prices

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

im sorry .... a what? Seriously a bubble machine that tastes like bacon? Well now ive heard it all:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Mmm, try ebay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭SunnyP

Its a buble blowing machine with bacon flavoured bubbles that the dogs can chase around the garden lol

My two would love it but any sites with it reasonably priced are all sold out :(

They need a new toy and I thought it would give them a bit of extra excercise too hehe

I want the battery operated one that you just leave on the ground (lazy i know :) )

like this one

http://www.canineconcepts.co.uk/item--CC-Bubble-Machine--dog-bubble-machine

Was chancing my arm looking for somewhere in Ireland as they are a bit expensive on ebay, thanks though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,397 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

SunnyP wrote: »
    I want the battery operated one that you just leave on the ground (lazy i know :) )

like this one

http://www.canineconcepts.co.uk/item--CC-Bubble-Machine--dog-bubble-machine

mate did you see the link under the youtube link

ebay one

its the bubble machine you want you lazy bastard:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,397 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

SunnyP wrote: »

Was chancing my arm looking for somewhere in Ireland as they are a bit expensive on ebay, thanks though

this is ireland we're talking about

mate did you see the link under the youtube link

ebay one

its the bubble machine you want you lazy bastard:D:D

Eh eh eh eh eh being honest no :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

You can get the bubbles in Ireland but unless your dog is into bubbles they may not bother with it. I had the regular bubbles, like kids bubbles but bacon flavour one played with it a few times but after that weren't bothered.

Probably better off with squeeky toys or summit. The Kong brand make some good quality toys, there's a tennis ball they have that squeeks. Mine love them.

Or check out zooplus.ie or as said ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I had a small bubble machine for the dogs, with the bacon bubbles and none of them were interested, so I wouldn't advise anyone to waste their money.

Kongs are brilliant, especially if you fill them with something and then freeze it for a few hours, takes my dogs a long time to empty one. Or there are lots of games that you can get that make the dogs have to work to get a treat, check out zooplus, they have lots of great toys for dogs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

My kitties love bubbles lets know were you find one, I wouldn't give them to my collie as I think he bangs hie head often enough with out chasing bubbles in to the walls, daft ald thing, can't see the other two being to interest. The pet shop near me sells chicken flavoured ones for 9.99. way to pricey for something I'd have to put energy into.But cats love them especialy when you turn a fan on as well for them to chase them.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

You can get catnip bubbles you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

hi,
    i bought one last year for my dog, thought he'd love it but how wrong i was.. it was such a waste of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cjbo32

Theres a great new website selling them www.k9komforts.ie I just bought one of them and a mega tasty bone for my great dane and he loves them! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

We gave up on bought toys long since, when we saw the preference was for a plastic plantpot ( endless fun as she races round with it over her head etc) a ball ( E1) and a knotted sock.....

They always have bones also.

Seems the toys are more for the owner than the dog:)

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

My mad missy's fav toy is a squashed brown plastic bottle (she prefers brown to clear or white!?!). She has loads of bought toys, but loves her bottle....hours spent flipping & chasing.

Advertisement