Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts on UFC 93 (17th Jan, Dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Prices: (please add more to this as you check)
    Ringside (A,B,C) - €250
    Tiered Lower (D) - €250
    Tiered Lower (C,E) - €250
    Tiered Lower (B,F) - €175
    Tiered Lower (A,G) - ??
    Tiered Upper (D) - ??
    Tiered Upper (C,E) - ??
    Tiered Upper (B,F) - ??
    Tiered Upper (A,G) - €75
    Tiered (H,J,K,L,M,N,P) - ??

Got 6 tickets in block F :D:D
    BTW the €6.35 service charge per ticket is a disgrace, should only be 1 per transaction.......robbing baxtards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Got 6 tickets in Block C :D

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Arghh really want to get ringside tickets, but dont wanna pay an extra 50 quid!! Roll on the 21st

My friend bought 6 tickets Block A Row 29 Type J-FC. He did not know that I was buying 6 ringside seats so we have 6 extra tickets!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

how come my fight club membership just says UK but theres no code??

HELP PLEASE:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

for 250. Dana would have to give me a happy ending.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

HELP PLEASE:(

I Just did what Stevemc01 told me to do and I got my code.

) Log onto the UFC fightclub website.

2) Click on the events tab

3) Scroll dow the page and you should have 2 presale codes, 1 for US events and 1 for UK events. Use the UK one.

IF YOU DONT HAVE A FIGHT CLUB MEMBERSHIP YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS ON TICKETMASTER AT THE SAME TIME AS BUYING TICKETS IN THE PRESALE. YOU WONT NEED A CODE, THEY WILL JUST ADD ON THE FC MEMBERSHIP PRICE TO THE TICKET PRICE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

My friend bought 6 tickets Block A Row 29 Type J-FC. He did not know that I was buying 6 ringside seats so we have 6 extra tickets!! :mad:

You'll get rid of them, be happy, you're going :)

lafors wrote: »
    You'll get rid of them, be happy, you're going :)

Thats true lafors, Can't wait! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

bigslick wrote: »
    Think with fan club u can go to weigh in and meet and greet few stars for phots and autographs. This just rumour or true?

Anyone can go to the weighins, they are open to the general public and free to enter.

Fight Club members get into a Q&A session with either Dana or a UFC fighter about 2 hours before the weigh ins, in the same venue, so you will basically get priority seating at the weigh ins.

There is also usually a Fight Club Party (piss up) organised for after the weig ins and usually there are a few UFC fighters/refs in attendance.

stevemc01 wrote: »
    Anyone can go to the weighins, they are open to the general public and free to enter.

Fight Club members get into a Q&A session with either Dana or a UFC fighter about 2 hours before the weigh ins, in the same venue, so you will basically get priority seating at the weigh ins.

There is also usually a Fight Club Party (piss up) organised for after the weig ins and usually there are a few UFC fighters/refs in attendance.

Hmm may join in that case lol

Do the weig ins take place on the friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

Yep weigh ins, Q&A session and FC party are usually the Friday with the fights on the Saturday.

Joe Rogan usually plays a comedy gig somewhere on the Friday night too and you never know there could be a seminar somewhere on the Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

Rogan's definitely doing a gig, a guy I know is organising it, don't know where yet though.

Has the ability to book gone down for anyone else?

PS, will defo be there for Rogan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

I got ringside.

Rogan's definitely doing a gig, a guy I know is organising it, don't know where yet though.

Sweet, post here as soon as you know where it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭starrywalsh

Im in row 7 - not to bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

I hate myself for not keeping an eye on the net and seeing this before today. Would have no problem dropping extra 55 quid for chance at ringside seat. Ticketmaster say 20days to get your membership? i'll have to wait till sunday now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭smidgy

got my tickets - RingC row L - happy but by god they are dear

liger wrote: »
    I hate myself for not keeping an eye on the net and seeing this before today. Would have no problem dropping extra 55 quid for chance at ringside seat. Ticketmaster say 20days to get your membership? i'll have to wait till sunday now.

It was only a select amount of tickets from each area that were released, so ringside will still be available.

You getting pre-sale tickets on sunday with ufc newsletter or 02?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭smidgy

some very good seats still on offer if you are willing to pay the price

Block D is sold out I think

Is ticketmaster working for everyone? i cant get past the page where u pick quantity of tickets you want

Are you using your fight club code?

Are you using your fight club code?

No, trying to just buy on ticketmaster as i get tickets, but wont let me thru for some reason

Tickets are only on sale to UFC fight club members right now, you will have to wait until tuesday if you are not a member.

No no, u can buy the tickets along with the membership on ticketmasters site, they just add on the 55 euro membership fee to the ticket price. People on here been doing it all day, in fact I had the booking page up but cudnt find my credit card earlier. Now its suddenly stopped working

• Advertisement

Oh so your buying membership to the fight club at the same time, another alternative is lof onto UFC fight club, by the membership - get the code under "events" and then try buy your tickets.

Advertisement