Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AM Kelly off on Mat Leave

• 03-10-2008 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭

Lads,

As someone who was a regular listener to AM (5.50am to 7am) miss her now thats she's off on Mat Leave for 6 months, well done stinkbomb!:P

Really miss here, she introduced me to some good music, Rumours Fleetwood Mac for example, and Tim Kelly is not an adequate replacement, so bland!

what ye think of AM.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

I'm not up that early so I couldn't give a flying fcuk tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GeturGun

God, just hearing her voice reminds me of the dark dark days of the 6:41am train from Athy to Heuston!! I used to hear her for those 20 minutes every day.
    Just the sound of her brings me right back. It was around the time of the wedding first dance thing that she did.
    Thankfully I moved back to Dublin and am still asleep when she's on these days!! :D

Congrats to her on her baby tho :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'm not up that early so I couldn't give a flying fcuk tbh.
    Thats not very nice sir.Tut Tut Tut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I don't really like her but if she comes back to work and resists the temptation to talk constantly about her new baby, she'll shoot up in my estimation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

Used to listen to her during 2004 to 2006, played some good songs all right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

didnt know she was gone.. and thought TK had well left the building;)

Advertisement