Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paranoid visions / dirty love / moutpiece

• 03-10-2008 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

eamon dorans
    30th October
    8pm
    €10

paranoid visions
    dirty love
    moutpiece

free 6 track cd for the first 50 punters

please spread the word and come down, really want a decent crowd for dirty love to entertain and to see what people think of the new songs we have in the set from our next album!!!!

hanx

P.A

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I will be there with bells! No bucky this time. Wouldn't wanna be spoiling some journalist's fun again ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 eoinmaclove

sounds good - hope to make it. Is the free CD the 3R's one that's on the myspace page? Is it available to buy in any of the shops in Dublin? I want to get the original version of R&RR that was previously released on cassette years ago.

Also, I have some good pics of Paranoid Visions I took at the Lower Deck gig in May. Would anybody from the band want a copy and if so, where would I send them??

cheers,
    EML

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭lint316

i'll be there early. Be sure to spread the word as well. its gonna be a great one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 peter jones

sounds good - hope to make it. Is the free CD the 3R's one that's on the myspace page? Is it available to buy in any of the shops in Dublin? I want to get the original version of R&RR that was previously released on cassette years ago.

Also, I have some good pics of Paranoid Visions I took at the Lower Deck gig in May. Would anybody from the band want a copy and if so, where would I send them??

cheers,
    EML

hi

no its a cd featuring 2 moutpiece, 2 dirty love and 2 paranoid visions tracks.....limited edition of 50, and thats yer lot!!!!!

would love lower deck photos...our photo logs are sadly depleted nowthat our vresident photographer is the bass player, for some reason he can't do both.

can you e mail soime to me on peter@paranoidvisions.com, or stiock em on a disc and givbe me them at a gig

the original of r n r n r which had totally different lyrics was on tripping the live disaster and was also put on the 3 r's e.p. which is sold out I'm afraid, we sold about 20 of them at rebellion because caz and Kiaran and Robin restart were doing a stall for us and a few others and i was drunk when i wrote the prices out for them, that e.p was getting sold for only 2 quid, so no wonder it was such a big seller on the day !!!!

i can get you a copy of a copy and give it to you if you are at the dirty love gig and bring a few people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 eoinmaclove

No problems Pete... I'm having a few problems with my pc but I should be able to get the pics burned onto a cd rom for you as they're probably too large to email.
    Will put the word out for the gig as well.
    cheers,
    EML

• Advertisement
Advertisement