Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Airsoft

Options
  • 03-10-2008 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi all I'm new to airsoft, I kept see it on borads.ie home page so I decide to see what it was all about, I liked what I saw . I always like guns , even when I was kid I lobved playing with cap guns water pistols or Quazar when ever at laiesureplex . So I though I get one to see what it was like , so I ordered p99, holster and mask from Eirsoft, the next night I was checking the forums some more and saw a P90 on airsoftworld.ie, as I’m SG-1 fan I thought what hell and got it, go it t the other day, show to my brother and he want a airsoft gun for birthday now. I first want get good at home( live it county so space not problem) and then go to some events. BTW i live in Kildare, nea the Robertstown area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

mach1982 wrote: »
    Hi all I'm new to airsoft, I kept see it on borads.ie home page so I decide to see what it was all about, I liked what I saw . I always like guns , even when I was kid I lobved playing with cap guns water pistols or Quazar when ever at laiesureplex . So I though I get one to see what it was like , so I ordered p99, holster and mask from Eirsoft, the next night I was checking the forums some more and saw a P90 on airsoftworld.ie, as I’m SG-1 fan I thought what hell and got it, go it t the other day, show to my brother and he want a airsoft gun for birthday now. I first want get good at home( live it county so space not problem) and then go to some events. BTW i live in Kildare, nea the Robertstown area

great to see another new airsofter just dont wave them about in public and you should have great fun with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

hey the best way to practice is to just go to a skirmish
    im sure most people will let you see thier kit and answer any quistions you have. were a nice bunch really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

daz801 wrote: »
    hey the best way to practice is to just go to a skirmish
    im sure most people will let you see thier kit and answer any quistions you have. were a nice bunch really

most of us are

the guy that shot me in both nipples at my first skirmish im feeling has a slight nasty streak tho

Advertisement