Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Mist

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

not long now lads:eek::eek::eek:

So hows the mud level today Bren?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

not long now lads:eek::eek::eek:
    it cant come any sooner bren

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Hey what is coming :D?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 GlockMonkey

kin i get an xtra hat my heads cold ..............

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

So hows the mud level today Bren?

Same as before I suppose:p:p but anyway MUD IS GOOD:D:D

This time tomorrow we shall be in the thick of it:eek::eek:

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Hey All,
    Hope ye had a great time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Sheer awesomeness, no other words to describe Dark Mist. Will surely be back for the next special night event. Kudos to Bren and Mark for the effort that went into the event and the beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

:eek::eek: HOLY SH&T:eek::eek: one of the most crazy night games i have ever played :D:D zombies everywhere , a flesheater here and there :eek: scary screams in the distance :D the odd fire starting here and there :cool: crazy oders coming down from HQ ,finding ''dead bodies'' :eek::eek: it was mad :):)

BIG THANKS to Bren and Mark and the rest of the guys who made Dark Mist one of the best night games we ever played cheers lads :):)

I have to agree :) Bren, mark & the Guys awesome night, best night game i've ever played, heart pounding

Bren and Mark it was a fantastic game, I really enjoyed it. And also thanks to the original zombies who did a terror-ific job, cheers lad :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

fantastic game lads, very original, creepy, well planned out with the letters and zombies. a airsoft skirmish i shall nay forget and today was great fun aswell, well done :D

Well lads by the sound of it you enjoyed yourselves:D:D I have to say A BIG THANK YOU to our zombies who stayed in character all night and frightened the crap out of everybody:eek::eek:
    The sounds of screams of terror coming from the woods was classic, I've never seen so many torches on at any one time in a night game than last night:D:D the buzz at the safe zone after the game was electrifying with everybody with big smiles on there faces and loads of stories to tell...... The game play it's all about the game play!

Cheers to everybody who attended and took part in the event;)

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

i cant believe i missed out on this one, the lads i was going with backed out:(

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

i have a feeling there'll be a sequel;)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

Dark Mist will forever be in my nightmares!!!
    That was definatley the best game i was ever at... let there be many more!
    Crazy Russian HQ giving orders in dodgy Russian accents!
    Zombies screaming for brains and coming out of no where.
    Very well themed and the epic stand off at the end was great!

Fair play to the Zombie lads, they made the night.

Oh and someone on the Russian side took a lend of my motarola walkie, wouldnt mind getting that back please.

Cheers, Bren,Mark, Aido And Jay.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

That was an excellent night.
    And all those children men screaming.:D

Thanks to Bren, Mark and playersfor making so "tasty" night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Sneddo

yep like the others said it was a bloody great nite.......not having a clue what was behind you or the screems made it for me :DCheers lads and all who made it happen!Word,Owen

Well I'm still buzzing about how successful the might went, so much so I''m already planning the sequel to Dark Mist:eek:
    I have to give a big thank you to Pete for helping me with the script for the game;);) and to the team captains for there patience as the story unfolded!

All those who played the original zombies I would like to invite you guys to next night game free as a thank you:cool: as you guys really set the atmosphere for the night.

The next Dark Mist will be bigger and better that I promise you, as there was loads of stuff that we planned that we did not get time to put into this one.

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

great story,

great atmosphere,

great zombies! :eek:

it was great to take out a zombie (and i dont mean for dinner :D) the first time seeing one of those shambling groaning beasts sent a shiver down my spine and for a split second it reminded me of town when the punters spill out of the pubs on a typical bank holiday :)

thanks to the lads for putting on another cool event, i had alot of fun.

Well I'm still buzzing about how successful the might went, so much so I''m already planning the sequel to Dark Mist:eek:
    I have to give a big thank you to Pete for helping me with the script for the game;);) and to the team captains for there patience as the story unfolded!

All those who played the original zombies I would like to invite you guys to next night game free as a thank you:cool: as you guys really set the atmosphere for the night.

The next Dark Mist will be bigger and better that I promise you, as there was loads of stuff that we planned that we did not get time to put into this one.

Bren

Dark Mist II? Mark me down as a definite! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

DSC00128.jpg

where are my troops?...they will not get medal for this!

DSC00129.jpg

a celebrity packed night as Slipknot drop in for a visit

DSC00126.jpg

'I'M TELLING YOU! It's 'GRURRGHH!' NOT 'arrggh!!'

DSC00127-1.jpg

most requested zombie

DSC00130.jpg

The dialogue;)

DSC00131.jpg

Zombies with aegs?! something's amiss

DSC00132.jpg

A zombie at peace with the world

DSC00134.jpg

After game Happiness

DSC00135.jpg

After game Happiness 2

DSC00137.jpg

After game Unhappiness

DSC00142.jpg

'I'll take those 50 bbs you owe me now, thanks'

DSC00142.jpg

they are the scariest masks yet !:eek:

DSC00127-1.jpg

Thats the undead bast*rd, he scared the shat out of me when i turned on my torch he was running out of the darkness at me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Stone.cold wrote: »
    DSC00127-1.jpg

Thats the undead bast*rd, he scared the shat out of me when i turned on my torch he was running out of the darkness at me

I remember that. You were the guy with the deagle right?
    This guy just came running at us when we were going towards the A base.

Sharad wrote: »
    I remember that. You were the guy with the deagle right?
    This guy just came running at us when we were going towards the A base.
    i think there was two of us with Deagles, i was on the red team/russians.

Russian soldier: "its ok he's eating a hand he wont attack",

that made me feel so much better

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Hey
    It's sounds like yaz had a great night : ) Just wondering what were the rules ,
    I.e Do the zombies just shoot you or can they kill you by touching you ??? lol
    Fill me in here lol:P:P

Hey
    we couldnt fire on them unless they were attackin, to stop them we had to hit them in each limb once, once they grabbed us they took our arm band and we became zombies, and yes some of them had guns as i found out "Medic" :):)

• Advertisement

Hey

they eat your flesh, then shoot you when their full, they dont like the taste of bbs :D

Advertisement