Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Mist

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

dont suppose you would do the sunday game and then night game for 25, have to head away on the 29th :(, was suposed to be the 28th :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Poker Ace

Yeh im new on the scene but im defo there, getting all the gear for x-mas....

Better get my night vision goggle out lol....

Is it in a open field or a forested area..??

How do we see where we goin lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

Fingal is a forest envoirment. You'll have to reply on your eyes to see where you are going at night. Use a torch and everyone else knows where you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Is this available to those not in attendance at dark mist 1?

sounds like good fun and i need to get out to your site for a proper game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

aye if i recall it shouldnt matter but last one had limited places im sure they will ask for names closer to the date. its class, each side got there commands with stories and everything, russian, american, crazy russian scientist, zombies, airsoft ya cant go wrong. random moans and screams from the trees and lights turning every directions and fire :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

dont suppose you would do the sunday game and then night game for 25, have to head away on the 29th :(, was suposed to be the 28th :rolleyes:

I'm afraid not buddy sorry.

Bren

Advertisement