Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stamps

Options
  • 03-10-2008 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

This is a bit of a stupid question I suppose but I found this reel of postage stamps from about two years ago they are priced 48 cent each but I know they are now 55 cent each..but can I still use them if I use two on an envelope to cover the cost..theres about 100 in the reel and it just seems like a waist not to use them...cheers for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

yeah you can still use them , dont put two on, get some 7c stamps from your local PO and your away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

You can still use them. :) Buy some stamps worth 7c to add to the 48c stamps instead of wasting the excess. (There's an economic crisis dontcha know:D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

buy some new stamps in the p.o. dont know what the lowest price they come in is, maybe 10c. and add them to it!

Advertisement