Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help with vodafone

• 03-10-2008 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hey guys.

Any vodafone prepay customers online at the minuite?? I need a little help.

Skidz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Not explaining your issue or problem in title or post
    Its always one sure way of not getting help

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

Ok, Its mainly because technically its an unlocking question and i didn't want to make it too blatantly obvious since there is a specific thread for unlocking Q's, and this thread myt have been locked.

U are right tho. My apologies

The help i need is basically this. I;ve recently gotten a brand new fone from my brother. A nokia 6300. I'm well aware after alot of searching that this fone can't be unlocked usin the usual website unlockers. You either need the service provider to send you the code or go to a local unlocking shop.

The handset is curently locked to Vodafone. Heres where i need the help of you boardsies. Over the last few days i've found out that on the myvodafone website will give out 3 NAC's to registered users. I've tried using this with a friends account but he hasn't used enough credit with his number so they wont give him the unlocking code.

My request is this. Would any vodafone boards user out ther be willing to take my imei number and try retrieving an NAC on their myvodafone account. I would be hugely grateful for any help.

I'm sorry this is so long. If i wasnt clear on what i was asking please let me know. I think/hope it all makes sense tho.

Thanks in advance
    Ritchie

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

There is no way somebody is going to give you one of their unlock codes you only get three of them to use.

Advertisement