Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Project :D

Options
  • 04-10-2008 1:04am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just bought an Bwm 318 from my mate for €150 as a project car to modify. Not too bad considering its actually in alright condition. The engine runs fairly smooth, tyres are good, but no nct and some rust on the arches. Everything is standard bar the alloys.

I plan on putting on a nice M3 body kit all round, rear wing, chaning the front and rear lights and getting it lowered to 40mm all round.

Where would I buy all this stuff? Installing it wont be a problem just finding it is the problem.

Comments

Advertisement