Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music from an ad.

Options
  • 04-10-2008 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know what the song is from the ad where the woman is tumbling on stacks of mattresses and walking under blankets? I've only seen it once and don't know what the ad is for but I really want to find the song. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I know the ad, and I know that I have the song in my collection, but I can't remember what it's called! Any idea of any words from the song?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

Kevster wrote: »
    I know the ad, and I know that I have the song in my collection, but I can't remember what it's called! Any idea of any words from the song?
    I really can't remember any words from it, but I just remember thinking it was quite cool and I really want to get it.

punk_one82 wrote: »
    Does anybody know what the song is from the ad where the woman is tumbling on stacks of mattresses and walking under blankets? I've only seen it once and don't know what the ad is for but I really want to find the song. Thanks.

if you wanna know the music from any ad, go to www.commercialbreaksandbeats.com

I've spent a while thinking about it and searching my collection but nothing's coming up positive. I'll keep this thread in mind though should my brain decide to work.

Kevin

Thanks lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

If you are talking about the Surf ad it's Neopolitan Dreams by Lisa Mitchell

If you are talking about the Surf ad it's Neopolitan Dreams by Lisa Mitchell

That's it! Thanks!

hehe - I was thinking of something completely different! Oh well, glad you got it.

Advertisement