Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend getting over exhaustion

Options
  • 04-10-2008 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi,

Sounds bad, but its not. She has had a busy time recently. Physically and some stress.

She went to bed earlier (doesnt live with me) because she was soooooo wrecked.

Anything I could get her for the morning after? She'll wake up in the morning and id like to be able to get her something, i dunno, revitalising!:o

Im thinking along the lines of health.

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Kotick

A trip to the spa.

Or you could be creative and give her a full body massage and draw her a nice hot bath with candles. Shouldn't cost you a thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Burroca boost!! They are pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

gcgirl wrote: »
    Burroca boost!! They are pretty good

Yeah it's good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

Ginseng is meant to be v. good for energy. And a massage would be lovely if there's any oil about.

Mind you, probably what she'd want most is for someone to bring her some tea and toast in bed. I'm always pathetically happy when someone does that for me.

Yeah, that's a bit pathetic.....:D It's just so sweet though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Ginseng? Yeah ... last time I tried ginseng, I ended up with the itchiest rash EVER! All over my neck, chest and stomach. Had to take a cold shower at 3am one night to prevent me ripping my own skin off.

Not the best way to de-stress I tell ya :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

SOunds like she would appreciate a bit of TLC, bring her breakfast, run her a bath, bring her out to lunch,,,,and loads of cuddles

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Redpunto wrote: »
    SOunds like she would appreciate a bit of TLC, bring her breakfast, run her a bath, bring her out to lunch,,,,and loads of cuddles

+1

And if she's had a bad time stresswise with work, let her work it through, try not to get her to talk it all through unless she wants to.

And kudos to you for being so considerate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I felt the same recently and my homeopath recommended Pharmaton and organic omega 3,6 and 9 capsules.

I'm definitely feeling better apart from a headcold that's brewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ogriofa

thanks guys, it went down a storm! Thanks for the help ;)

Advertisement