Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Turf

Options
  • 04-10-2008 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Can anyone recommend a "turf guy", I've lost the number of the guy I usually use. Some of it can be rubbish and expensive, so any recommendations appreciated. Looking for about 60 bags.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Hello there, I was just going to post about you:D
    Sorry can't help with the turf but I did see some people picking up sticks in Hazelwood yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

magnumlady wrote: »
    Hello there, I was just going to post about you:D
    Sorry can't help with the turf but I did see some people picking up sticks in Hazelwood yesterday.

Post what?!

Sticks are too sparky (and I want a man to bring turf to my house, put it in my shed and I will give him money - I don't want to have to like, work at it. :D).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

sueme wrote: »
    Sticks are too sparky (and I want a man to bring turf to my house, put it in my shed and I will give him money - I don't want to have to like, work at it. :D).

A man eh? Money eh?
    Well you just tell me where to pick up the turf and i'll be right over!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Gillie wrote: »
    A man eh? Money eh?
    Well you just tell me where to pick up the turf and i'll be right over!:D

a/s/quality of turf?

Advertisement