Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

won four games in a raffle

Options
  • 04-10-2008 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Just won four games in a raffle..

Alryty

I won the following gamnes in a raffle the other night;

Tiger Woods 09
    Mercinaries (SP?) 2
    Army of Two
    Burnout Paradise

The catch is of course that the first two are PS3 and the other 2 are for the 360.

For shame i have neither. On the basis of trading in three of the games against a console, which console would ye go for. Also the nice man in the shop i went to said he would offer me the retail price of the games against the console as they are still in their wrapping. So the translates to about €140 ish

NB I have sourced a ps3 for €340

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Go for the 360 and keep burnout!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭DaveyGem

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    Go for the 360 and keep burnout!

sadly i despise burnout that was definately being traded in

Id keep Army of two and try and get tiger in a 360 bundle if i went the Xbox route

Similarly Id keep tiger if i went the PS route, Id probably try and wangle that new Star wars Game in a bundle to, ever since Jedi Knight II iv been craving a decent Jedi game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Gamestop have a deal!A 60gig 360,Second controller and a game from a list(Tiger Woods 09 is on it) for €250!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Was this a raffle hosted by EA by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

DaveyGem wrote: »
    Also the nice man in the shop i went to said he would offer me the retail price of the games against the console as they are still in their wrapping.
    What shop was the nice man working in?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭DaveyGem

What shop was the nice man working in?

It was Game and the raffle was not hosted by EA some college survey thing i dunno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Don't be so quick to judge Burnout Paradise, I've gotten back into it recently and am absolutely loving it... Not too sure how anybody could possibly detest the series though, so I guess it just won't be to your tastes. It sure as hell pisses all over Army of two anyway!

At the very least, if you got a 360 you could also get PGR4, which is an utterly essential racing game
    360s are also a good bit cheaper at the moment

Advertisement