Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dkit boardsie folks meet up?

Options
  • 04-10-2008 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭

im just wondering do any of ye guys that use boards ever get together for a chin wag at all? im a mature student, new to dundalk, and i dont really know many here. joined some clubs etc i college, but have yet to attend! im not a big drinker either, so going clubbin etc isnt really my thing. just wondering if there are other folk out there who are in a similar position as me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

It's been suggested a few times but nothing has ever happened. If it was too happen, I'd prefer if it wasn't in a bar or pub and that it was actually something fun like bowling or something "different".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I dunno probabl;y would

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

anybody any good at organising? I'd do it but my father is sick and I just dont have time to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Im normally in the bar anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

ahh, if there ever was a get together, id be hoping against hope that its away from a bar enviroment!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

papagormo wrote: »
    ahh, if there ever was a get together, id be hoping against hope that its away from a bar enviroment!

We could all have a Boards DkIT First Time Heroin Users meet up! At least everybody would get along!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Just come to our house for a party. It'll be grand.

That_Guy wrote: »

excellent idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

That_Guy wrote: »

splendid, im there!
    one quick question though.
    where do u live again?...!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

College Manor. Just go to every house and quote "boards.ie" at the door. Someone will eventually let you in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Well i organised the business studies xmas party there a couple of weeks back for 200+ students with no help from the union at all :) , im sure there was a few boardsie there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

any laydeeeez?

*giggity*

Yea, I might go.

Sarge wrote: »
    Well i organised the business studies xmas party there a couple of weeks back for 200+ students with no help from the union at all :) , im sure there was a few boardsie there.

would you be interested in organising a wee boards meet up?

Advertisement