Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i study on a sunday?

Options
  • 04-10-2008 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

libraries/unis/whatever in the city centre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Get a job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

TCD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BogWog

The dart. Get a rail pass and you can sit on the dart and read. I dunno bout the dart but when I was on the train to Balbriggan they even had tables. Scatter your **** all over the seat beside you so nobody will try to sit beside you. I can do my studying at home but thats what I'd do if I couldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

Try the colleges, most of them will have at least some buildings open at the weekends that you can use. There is (or at least was) a city library in Ilac, I've never been in there so I don't know much about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Varkov wrote: »
    Get a job
    Infraction given.

If you've nothing constructive to add, please go away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

This may have changed, but Trinity definitely didn't have libraries open on Sunday up until recently. I often brought my books to Waterstones on dawson st and stayed in the cafe for hours.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Or find a bench in one of the museums or galleries and start reading, no-one will bother you and it'll be quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

cailinoBAC wrote: »
    This may have changed, but Trinity definitely didn't have libraries open on Sunday up until recently. I often brought my books to Waterstones on dawson st and stayed in the cafe for hours.

thank you all for the replies but especially this!

Advertisement