Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busted phone. need help getting numbers off it

• 04-10-2008 11:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

phone got smashed last night. Screen is absolutely screwed. Its a SE k800i. Is there any way of getting the numbers off it. I have it connected to the pc but I dont even know what im looking for. for some stupid reason I didnt have them save to my sim :rolleyes:

any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Get someone with the same phone to show you the keypresses required to activate pc mode on the phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,469 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    phone got smashed last night. Screen is absolutely screwed. Its a SE k800i. Is there any way of getting the numbers off it. I have it connected to the pc but I dont even know what im looking for. for some stupid reason I didnt have them save to my sim :rolleyes:

any help would be appreciated

i had the exact problem as you had evad_lhorg

i sat on my k750i when it was in my back pocket

maybe try RINGING YOUR PROVIDER AND ASKING THEM YOUR RECENT NUMBERS THAT YOU HAVE CALLED REGULARLY.

try the pc again and go into SE pc suite and look for ure phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

thanks for the help guys. ill get working on it.

Advertisement