Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partial Insurance

Options
  • 04-10-2008 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

hi

a friend mentioned the above to me recently and i'd never heard of it before.
    from what i got people insure the horsebox/lorry for weekends only or certain times when they'll be using it instead of insuring it normally all year round.

i'm just wondering is this a viable option and does it save money? also what companies do it?

what do you think?

thanks

Sandra

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

Doesnt make a lot of sense really to me sorry! What do you do if on certain day that your box isn't insured - its stolen on you!? €55 a year is the additional premium i pay to cover my box along with the jeep, i'm not sure why anyone wouldnt insure their box all year round?

Advertisement