Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re: Musical Societies in Kildare

Options
  • 04-10-2008 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'm living in Maynooth and looking to join an amateur musical society somewhere close enough if possible. I have read the stickies but aims have very few contact details for any of the groups. Does anyone have any suggestions and how would one normally get in contact with one of them?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

My cousin in involed in The Kilcock, and Trim Socities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 susi

Aims.ie has all the names and contact numbers of musical societies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Beibhinn20

in my opinion,clane musical society is by far the best musical society in kildare! its only down the road for ya,i'm a maynooth student too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Sputnik101

didn't the college there have a drama club or something i thought I heard of them doing musicals maybe look into that? Even if they're not what you're looking for they might have contact details for another group

Advertisement