Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATTN: Any 2008 LC'ers still around

Options
  • 04-10-2008 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭

When can we expect to hear about our rechecks? It must be over a month before we've sent them away :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭WaldenByThoreua

Mid October..not sure of exact date...week of the 13th Id say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

I was thinking the same....

not that it matters for me, since I'm already repeating...

I just felt I had to appeal English since I was 0.5% away from a C1 when I was expecting a B2 at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

blue-army wrote: »
    I was thinking the same....

not that it matters for me, since I'm already repeating...

I just felt I had to appeal English since I was 0.5% away from a C1 when I was expecting a B2 at the very least.

Yeah I was screwed over in english aswell got C1 and deserved a B2 at least I thought but I got my course so I didnt recheck it but yeah like everyone else said you dont get your result back until mid october.Maybe try ringing your school for an exact date?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

I got B3, but i thought the exam went much better, (B1/A2) didnt get ti checked either though because i made my course..... I think i heard someone say it was the 21st of october, i coule be very wrong though

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭smndly

I heard it was going to be the 15th... Don't know for sure though

• Advertisement

Bajingo wrote: »
    Yeah I was screwed over in english aswell got C1 and deserved a B2 at least I thought but I got my course so I didnt recheck it but yeah like everyone else said you dont get your result back until mid october.Maybe try ringing your school for an exact date?
    well, as I siad I'm repeating anyway....I'll ask the school secretary on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

They're released on October 14th... I'm almost positive.
    I'm already repeating too, but if I go up I can probably drop out- so fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Yeah, I'm another one screwed in English. First got a B1, but then it was marked a 2nd time by the supervising examiner guy (the one who corrects with a green pen) and he bumped me down to a B2.

Thanks for the dates

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

Glad I'm not alone, waiting for two subj now... hope my maths will go up :( eh..

Well,
    my career guidance teacher thinks that they're out on the 22nd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭damienricefan

I got B3, but i thought the exam went much better, (B1/A2) didnt get ti checked either though because i made my course..... I think i heard someone say it was the 21st of october, i coule be very wrong though

yeah i'm doing LC this year and my JC English in which I got a A was quite awkward following a very straight forward paper! So hopefully if you all thought you did better then our paper in June will be eccentric and oddly phrased but if we react to the unexpected well hopefully we will be awarded!!!

:D

(and if I don't get at least a B1 i'm becoming a farmer!)

Advertisement