Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT

Options
  • 04-10-2008 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if the NCT fonthill centre is open Saturdays and what hours? Or if any of the NCT places are open Saturdays in general? Can't find the info online.

Cheers,
    BigL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Can anyone tell me if the NCT fonthill centre is open Saturdays and what hours? Or if any of the NCT places are open Saturdays in general? Can't find the info online.

Cheers,
    BigL
    ring the number on the website they will be able to tell ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

minxie1 wrote: »
    ring the number on the website they will be able to tell ya :)

The only no's I can find are reservation numbers (1890) and they're all mon - fri til 4.30 so no joy there. I guess it would be too much to ask them to put the opening hours up on the website.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭DaveyGem

Cheers,
    BigL

Yes and sundays also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

DaveyGem wrote: »
    Yes and sundays also.

Really? Nice one. You'd think they'd be proud to advertise the fact. Couldn't find anything on line at all...

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Yeah I got my Nct done there at something like 08:30 on a Sunday a couple of years back. It was dead handy, only went on to book a test at 11 on saturday evening and it threw up the test for 9 hours later, now thats service.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

The test center in ballymun is open weekends. Northpoint i think it called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

there all open weekends...

Advertisement