Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starting college next week.

Options
  • 04-10-2008 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭

starting college next week in pulse.

doing the 3 year part time course - ive been working in audio nearly 5 years now but i never got any college qualification at all..

so decided, im 30 now.. i may aswell go back and get something to hang on the wall and make me mam proud :D

im pretty sure that the first year or two is going to be fairly handy although brushing up on the basics will do no harm. (although i could be horribly wrong!!!)

anyway, just thought id share with u lot - not hopin to get work out of it (although it would be nice), just at a point in life where i can take the time to learn..

peace

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

Best of luck DamagedTrax. The step you are taking seems very positive, fair play to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

starting college next week in pulse.

doing the 3 year part time course - ive been working in audio nearly 5 years now but i never got any college qualification at all..

so decided, im 30 now.. i may aswell go back and get something to hang on the wall and make me mam proud :D

im pretty sure that the first year or two is going to be fairly handy although brushing up on the basics will do no harm. (although i could be horribly wrong!!!)

anyway, just thought id share with u lot - not hopin to get work out of it (although it would be nice), just at a point in life where i can take the time to learn..

peace

Best of luck. Now all you need to do is discover capital letters and punctuation and you're ready for everything. :P But seriously, fair play for doing it after a few years in the game. It shows you've still got the love for it and take it seriously.

Advertisement