Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

To the person in the black 08 D focus hatch......

Options
  • 04-10-2008 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

....on the M50 this morning around 10, going on at Tallaght and off at the red cow, just in case you dont know, your brake lights (all 3) are stuck on.

Thought at first it was someone driving with their foot on brake and accelrator but it stayed on solid till i lost it in traffic (bout 5 mins) so I think that rules out the pedals.

That is all, just wanted to let them know on the offchance they dont already and read boards.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭meesa

Maybe it was Jake the peg...with his extra leg....diddle diddle diddle dum.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

this person might have big feet:D:D its usually renalts and fiats ive noticed that do this :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

He just wasn't focused on what he was doing!
    Or he had big feet...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Kamili wrote: »
    He just wasn't focused on what he was doing!
    Or he had big feet...

Nah. at some stage it would at least flicker a bit. It stayed solid when speeding up, slowing down, motorway driving.

• Advertisement

Stekelly wrote: »
    Nah. at some stage it would at least flicker a bit. It stayed solid when speeding up, slowing down, motorway driving.

you missed my joke... focused.. sorry I should have made that more clear! :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

What you should have said was his shoes were to big because he couldnt aFORD the proper size..icon7.gif

thetyreman wrote: »
    What you should have said was his shoes were to big because he couldnt aFORD the proper size..icon7.gif

or maybe he needs to BLACK out his lights! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Ah right you are.:)

Stekelly wrote: »
    Ah right you are.:)

Sorry I am just rather bored and trying to entertain mysef on a wet miserable saturday night!

Back on topic, that guy in the black focus really should get his lights fixed....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

or maybe he needs to BLACK out his lights! :P
    That ones not funny.yea he should get them fixed,its probably the switch on the peddal,but the onlyway he is gonna know he has a problem is if someone pulls him up from behind.or he sees the light and mends his ways,and leaves all that behind him,(couldnt resist)

Advertisement