Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super League Grand Final Spoilers

• 04-10-2008 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

Fingers crossed for a good match :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Thought there were a couple of forward passes in the build for Saints' first try. Great first try from Leeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

amacachi wrote: »
    Thought there were a couple of forward passes in the build for Saints' first try. Great first try from Leeds.

ya wont have liked that try then..........come on the saints

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Thought Leeds were outstanding,passion, pride commitment and the best defensive performance of the year...Once I saw the weather I started to believe...what about Maguire and smith?...brilliant stuff, richly deserved...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Thought the best team on the night won, so I was happy enough with the result :)

Christ it was a hard looking game though right from the start, wonder how much of a rest they'll have before headin for Australia, just long enough to sober up I'm guessing :P

Advertisement