Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accident (sortout between us but how??)

Options
  • 04-10-2008 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

sorry i m posting it on wrong place please feel free to move.
    i had accident, but now we want to sortout it between us without involving insurance, but that guy already put claim and my insurance company sent me form to fill and letter, but as we decided to sortout between us, now i have to give him money 320euro to get his parking censer fixed :confused:
    but when i give this guy 320 what should it do? i mean how i can be sure that after taking money from me he is not going to claim from insurance? is there any particular way to do this? can some one through some light on this please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

is there any one who can give some advise on this please???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭kaiser sauze

I'm not speaking for everyone, but your first post is terrible.

Please re-post it, in a sensible fashion, and I'll see if I can help you.

If this is a car insurance issue, I'd harbour a guess you're in the wrong forum anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

well i had accident and second person was a taxi driver,
    and at the time nothing happen to his car i mean not even a scratch. but at spot we decided to exchange details (like policy number, name, address) with each other.
    now that guy file claim against me that his parking censor was damaged, i said fine i'll pay you for this as these things are not expensive, but as he already file claim, what options i have should i pay him? or leave it on insurance to deal with it,
    another thing i rang to proper dealer to get quote of parking censer they are 59 each but that taxi man want to charge me 320 euro for this (i know this is insurance scam coz nothing happened to his car).
    now should i just leave him shouting? or pay him 320 euro but if i decide to pay him do i have to get him singe some paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Probably better for another forum as this isn't about Insurance, as such

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement