Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tickets for leinster v connacht???

Options
  • 04-10-2008 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

went in to ticketmaster there and its sold out:( any of ye guys got any spare or do ye know of anyone selling tickets for face value at all??

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Why would you go to Ticketmaster? They are just a bunch of touts.

You could have paid on the gate. I hope you didn't miss it as it was an exciting match and a great win for Connacht. Wohoo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Poor Leinster... we just can't win in Galway :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Poor Leinster... we just can't win in Galway :(

Sorry...what? That's the first time we've beaten Leinster at home in about 4 years...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Yah I was at the last one... don't mind me... just feeling sorry for myself with the slagging I'll be getting in work today! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Yah I was at the last one... don't mind me... just feeling sorry for myself with the slagging I'll be getting in work today! :o

You deserve it! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Great game, pitty that Leinster lost :(

God the hazzing I got for my jersey in O'Connells - damn you connacht basterds *shakes fist* ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Art_Wolf wrote: »
    pitty that Leinster lost :(

Oh no its Not!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

leinster have dumped on us enough times!
    I hope to (as they say in dublin) "Jaysus" we have turned the corner!
    hears hoping!
    johnnyboy4711:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Our boys played good and deserved the win, 4 years is enough, the only problems really is the line outs seemed to be pants and we always bloody go to ground, more efforts at drop goals please!

Advertisement