Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need new helmet...

Options
  • 04-10-2008 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

My first summer in many many years commuting by cycling (well a few days a week) and I made it to here without any drama. But got hit by a car and took a tumble. Now need a new helmet, thought it was only scratched, but when the OH was looking at it, she spotted the inside of it is cracked through. So much have been a harder impact than I realised. I'm so glad I wear it. Was only a Lidl one but it saved my noggin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭xz

I don't understand the mentality of people who DON'T wear a helmet.
    Concrete roads and cars are harder than your skull, and your most valuable asset sits inside your skull, mash that and you won't even understand why you were so vain not to wear a helmet in the first place.

Sorry for the rant, Glad to hear you are OK, go out and buy a new helmet ASAP;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Closing this particular can of worms.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement