Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help DDBMS OR PER TO PER

Options
  • 04-10-2008 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

I need some advice
    I want to develop a Per to Per Middleware or a Per to Per Application what technologies do i need to know or need, how do i go about starting.

I am also looking a developing an app that interacts with a Distributed Database or a app that interations with multiple databases in different locations ie can i use Java Sockets

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

cyberwit wrote: »
    I need some advice
    I want to develop a Per to Per Middleware or a Per to Per Application what technologies do i need to know or need, how do i go about starting.

I am also looking a developing an app that interacts with a Distributed Database or a app that interations with multiple databases in different locations ie can i use Java Sockets

Perhaps RMI in Java or the Windows Communication Framework in .net would be on interest.

Advertisement