Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow delivery?

Options
  • 04-10-2008 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey, long time reader first time poster. Has anyone else experienced really slow deliveries from asia over the last 2 weeks or so, ordered a good few small bits from ehobby and uncompany and usually im waiting at most a week and a half but its going into 3 at this stage, ive emailed them but im just getting the usual responses of they were dispatched on such a date and please be patient. Ive no time for patience:P
    Anyone else had that long of a wait?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,836 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Depends what you've bought really.

Ehobby are fast at shipping AEGs and GBBs, but for small stuff they use standard post. Which takes forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Hey, long time reader first time poster. Has anyone else experienced really slow deliveries from asia over the last 2 weeks or so, ordered a good few small bits from ehobby and uncompany and usually im waiting at most a week and a half but its going into 3 at this stage, ive emailed them but im just getting the usual responses of they were dispatched on such a date and please be patient. Ive no time for patience:P
    Anyone else had that long of a wait?

If its regular post, give it 3 weeks.

If they'd sent it via courier, you'd have it by now. I know my order is UPS so I can track but you wont be able to do the same.

Just need a load a patience:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Shinealight

It was regular post from ehobby yea, just never taken this long before, ahwell what can ya do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

It might not just be a postal issue....theres still huge shortages of an awful lot of airsoft gear in Asia....most of the retailers are very short-stocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Shinealight

I hope its not a stock issue, ive gotten shipping notifications, i hadnt thought about that til now. As long as they get here by the time of the gathering i dont give a ****!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement