Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheaper dry cleaning

• 04-10-2008 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭

having returned home and found that my wife was charged 67 for 2 suits, 2 jackets and a dress, can anyone recommend a reasonably priced dry cleaner in north, central or south (as far as the canal) dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Give these a ring ,they always have special offers.

They also have a branch in ringsend.

The offers change every couple of weeks.

Found them good and cheap if you go with the offers.

Link

Sharp.

Correction rang them this morning, the only offer they are doing at the moment.

5 shirts for €12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

sweetie wrote: »
    having returned home and found that my wife was charged 67 for 2 suits, 2 jackets and a dress, can anyone recommend a reasonably priced dry cleaner in north, central or south (as far as the canal) dublin?

Hate to say this...but this is quite reasonable. Suits are about 18.00 each, Jackets 10 - 12 each, & dresses from 15.00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

darc wrote: »
    Hate to say this...but this is quite reasonable. Suits are about 18.00 each, Jackets 10 - 12 each, & dresses from 15.00

when you put it like that it make sense alright. Still seems expensive for what you are getting imo. Have prices risen recently? The last time I got a suit done it was about 10 or 12 euro.

This may be of interest on the back of my tesco receipt today.

Small print:
    Present this shop-n-save coupon and get any 5 of the following garments or combination of jacket,trousers,plain skirt,cardigan or jumper cleaned for just €30. Offer ends 19/10/08

dsc00138wj0.th.jpgthpix.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

darc wrote: »

That's fierce expensive! Theres a place on Pearse St, Georgian Dry Cleaners I think, and I think it's about 12 for a coat, 12 for a suit. It's just opposite the library there on Pearse St. I've heard of antoher place in Rathmines that's doing 5 shirts for €10. I'm short on the details myself unfortunately but ill ask tomorrow and post back. Could well be the HQ place mentioned above

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

a friend has used dryclean.ie and is raving about them, I haven't used them yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Canonball

I checked out the dryclean.ie website they offer free collection and delivery on orders over €15 also heard they were good

Advertisement