Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Killers - Human

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,852 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

More importantly, what is a thread about The Killers doing in an Indie/Alternative board? Begone, ye annoying human dancers!
    There's no pop forum, and anything that isn't rap, heavy metal, or jazz seems to get dumped in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

this is tripe. And i loved their first album.
    Very disappointing indeed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

More importantly, what is a thread about The Killers doing in an Indie/Alternative board? Begone, ye annoying human dancers!
    let's not open up that can of worms.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Cremo wrote: »
    let's not open up that can of worms.

Ah let's :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Like a lot of people I like Hot Fuss. I did not like the second album although that song they did with Lou Reed, 'Tranquilize', was good. The sound of this song makes me angry. It's just so such ****. I refuse to call it music. And why the hell don't we have a vomit smily?! It would have saved me having to type words, precious words...
    I was never big into these guys so whatever, it's just a little sad to see a band that started out having actual potential turn to such crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

*cough* always crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

*cough* I'm not going to fight you on that *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Sounds like a crappy europop song :confused:
    Indie rock and roll my ar*e!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

today fm are now forcing it down are throats just like the rubbish new kings of leon song - "go on listener, open wide and take it"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

The other leaked song 'Superman' is just as ****. That's me finished with them I think.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

slighty off topic, how awesome is this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZJiKI3CbSw

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Xavi6 wrote: »
    The other leaked song 'Superman' is just as ****. That's me finished with them I think.
    Don't be rash Xavi! Any band that comes up with a Christmas song as brilliant as this deserves a second third and even fourth chance. Played this to death last year. Will do the same again this Christmas. Keep the faith!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

ShaneU wrote: »
    There's no pop forum, and anything that isn't rap, heavy metal, or jazz seems to get dumped in here.
    There's a general music forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Christ eating an ostrich egg, that is poo!. Killers have big poo poo mouths.

Killers sound like Keane.
    Keane sound like the Killers.

They're both poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Aspiration wrote: »
    I love The Killers. I loved Hot Fuss but didn't like Samstown when I first listened to it. Then it grew on me and I love the album now. I'm hoping Day & Age will be like that seeing as Human hasn't made a very good impression yet.
    Same here, Loved Hot Fuss obviously, didn't take to Sam's town at all to begin with, but after a few listens I actually prefer it to Hot Fuss, but I also like this new song, so maybe I'm different to most... can't wait for Day and Age.

flame away... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Ste05 your opinion is the same as mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

If thats the best to come from the album im gonna pass..and i love the Killers...And Mr.Flowers please shave the tash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mozzette

It's so different from the previous stuff, but I'm not going to write them off just yet!
    As for the 'tash on Brandon Flowers....I quite like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Soby wrote: »
    If thats the best to come from the album im gonna pass..and i love the Killers...And Mr.Flowers please shave the tash
    if all you really have to add about the new music is brandon flowers choice in facial hair then your opinion isn't really valid tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Well i clearly also gave my view on the song if you noticed.
    Its one of those songs i hated,i love now i hate again..
    Still Roll on The Killers live:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 hurlingguy

A great song by a great band, that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

when is the album coming out. I hate Human, but i feel obliged to listen becasue the last two albums, and of course a Joy Division cover on Sawdust. Not exactly covered well, but its the thought that counts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Moved from A&I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 princess_karen

I love them but when I heard that song......man what a waste of time! They sound like they are trying WAY too hard. I hope the album at least has some good ones on it to help them out cuz they are losing fans fast!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Geology

That song rocks. Looking forward to the album. They could be like New Order...moving between being a rock band and a synth band :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Geology wrote: »
    They could be like New Order...moving between being a rock band and a synth band :pac:
    Oh God!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Geology

Oh yes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

I love Day and Age....great album....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

this song meant the end of any respect I had for 'The Killers'. Lyrics are utter tripe/ sh1te.
    Can't even go back and listen to Hot Fuss anymore because of this muck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Human is about being human, the question is are we human or are we dancers? Some guy asked the question if America was just raring a bunch of dancers as in a bunch of sheep all doing the same thing.
    So are we human as in free to do what we want or are we dancer as in a sheep in a large flock of sheep all being the same.

Advertisement