Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Killers - Human

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Placid_Casual

Min wrote: »
    Human is about being human, the question is are we human or are we dancers? Some guy asked the question if America was just raring a bunch of dancers as in a bunch of sheep all doing the same thing.
    So are we human as in free to do what we want or are we dancer as in a sheep in a large flock of sheep all being the same.

Well, why doesn't he just say "Are we human, or are we sheep?"

That'd make more sense. It'd still be a crap song though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I don't think this song is as bad as everybody is making out but yeah it isn't great and I only really like Hot Fuss. Kind of disappointed that they turned out like this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Human is about being human, the question is are we human or are we dancers? Some guy asked the question if America was just raring a bunch of dancers as in a bunch of sheep all doing the same thing.
    So are we human as in free to do what we want or are we dancer as in a sheep in a large flock of sheep all being the same.

Dude trying to read into that lyric and making sense of it is just pointless really!

Its one of the worst lyrics ever... Fact!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Well you should have heard Tony Fenton talking to Brandon Flowers, Tony made out it was so obvious what the lyrics were about, it made him sound stupid rather than intelligent....

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Placid_Casual

Tony Fenton talking to Brandon Flowers...

Oh The Horror! The Horror!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

"Are we human or are we dancers?" - stupid question, stupid song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

I am not going to bother going into my opinion of Killers music/ fans. However.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7941080.stm

If I was on the Dutch anti terror squad Im not sure I would have bothered arresting tbh. Utter muck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

lulz

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I love them but when I heard that song......man what a waste of time! They sound like they are trying WAY too hard. I hope the album at least has some good ones on it to help them out cuz they are losing fans fast!!:)

This made me lolwat.

Advertisement