Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some where for good eattin!

Options
  • 05-10-2008 3:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

any where nice in the howth area that i should be heading to! going for a dinner with a friend during the week!

any ideas?:)

oh, if theres any thing else in town thats really worth while either, although id prefer howth:rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Aqua in Howth is lovely,go during their early bird menu and it is fantastic value too.

Howth is full of good places to eat tbh what sort of food you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭uprooted shane

ah not really to pushed, just not indian or pub food! ill try out aqua so then! thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

El Paso is nice if you like Mexican.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

any where nice in the howth area that i should be heading to! going for a dinner with a friend during the week!

any ideas?:)

oh, if theres any thing else in town thats really worth while either, although id prefer howth:rolleyes:
    Are you bringing laura out???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭uprooted shane

na, ms mccrohan ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

cafe ciara does a luvly burga:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Trust me the best food in howth is served in the oar house

Advertisement