Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room in Boroimhe, Swords, Co. Dublin

Options
  • 05-10-2008 6:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭

Available, one double room, built-in wardrobe, wooden floor in Boroimhe, Swords, Co. Dublin includes exclusive use of main bathroom.

The duplex apartment has large living room, GFCH, all mod cons.
    It's in a very quiet, residential area within 10mins walk to Swords Main Street, 2mins Airside, 41C bus route to city 1min, Urbus 2mins, 33 bus 2mins, SuperValu and gym 5mins

Have just moved in myself and I am looking for someone to share who is:

• Working
    • Easy-going
    • Sociable
    • Respectful of someone who sometimes works an early shift (ie, up at 5am some mornings!)

Preferrably, looking for someone in the 30-45 age group (as I am!)

Place will have broadband as soon as eircom install a line , Sky TV installed next week.

475 + security deposit + usual bills (Gas, ESB main ones)

Landlord will require himself to meet prospectives and will require references. (He's an easygoing type really:))

PM if interested

Cheers

Advertisement