Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foundry Networks FNCNP reading materials?

Options
  • 05-10-2008 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,

I recently passed the FNCNE (Foundry Networks Certified Networks Engineer). There is currently a book available for this course, and now that I've decided to go for the next step (FNCNP), it just so turns out that there isn't a book or any dedicated reading materials for this cert.

So, my question is, does anyone here know of any sources where I could lay my hands on said readings materials, ie. from the training course prehaps??

I have been searching the web with no luck so I thought I'd try here, ya never know!

Also, I do realise that the above is certainly a rare breed in Ireland, its just that the company I work for has Foundry infacstructure, plus the priciples will always be the same and the CLI is very similar to Cisco.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ching9000

there must be someone out there that has some info on this...

no? :confused:

Advertisement