Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Less Stress more Success

Options
  • 05-10-2008 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

which of these books would you recommend? I'm thinking of getting the history one but is it worth it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I always thought the the revise wise books wore better...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

The art history one is meant to be quite adequate, however i dont do art myself.

I have the physics one (I dont really like revision books, but i started physics last january, and thought i needed some notes resource) I rarely so much as open it, but its by no means bad.

Dont really know about the others.

I have the Chemistry Rapid Revision, which was on my book list, and its quite helpful sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

2bh I think most f LSMS series are pretty crap although I found the maths one pretty good. Some of my class use LSMS history and find it ok but i'd go with shortcuts to success as the ones i have from it are good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

All of my teachers have advised us to get Revise Wise, so I'd say that one'd be the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭liverpool lad

revise wise is definetly the best especially for business biology maths and even english!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

None except for art history. Serious waste of money, those revision books.

Advertisement