Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why am I still banned??

Options
  • 05-10-2008 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

why am i still banned?

Originallly, I was banned for a week.
    I was not unbanned so used the "Contact Us" facility some weeks ago to see why and it then came to light that my ban was extened to a month and i should've been back last week! I have sent two more emails this week but I've gotten no reply.

Thanks in advance,

Peslo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You were banned for a month on the 5th of September. Or so it seems. Looks like the wrong option was picked when banning you. If Beruthial hasn't responded or lifted the ban, I'll do it in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Peslo(banned)

seamus wrote: »
    You were banned for a month on the 5th of September. Or so it seems. Looks like the wrong option was picked when banning you. If Beruthial hasn't responded or lifted the ban, I'll do it in the morning.
    Awh thanks man!!!

Can't wait now!! lol:D

P.S. Didn't realise it was the 5th of September, thought it was the 3rd! lol

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Seamus
    Yes, I first banned him for a month. But upon reading his comments and contribution to this site, I decided he was a troll and more trouble then he's worth.
    I perma banned him.

Eh, no..

I am no troll!

And I certainly do not see how I am any trouble!

Can I be un-banned please?

• Advertisement
Advertisement