Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it a comic?

Options
  • 05-10-2008 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

I picked up this tshirt a while back, on the back in red letters it has TOT written with a hammer, a little square red face and an axe. On the front it has a little man is a blood soaked red overalls, wielding a blood stained hammer. He's wearing a wooden mask with a red smiley face on it and he's attacking a little red circle with a smiley face... Some guy stopped me and asked me if I'd read the comic because he said it was great.

I know pics would help but I need to buy a new card reader before I can provide them. So that sound familiar to anybody?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Bam!
    http://www.slgcomic.com/Everything-Can-Be-Beaten-Shirt_p_3-712.html
    It's from a small comicky-thing. It's drawn by Crab Scrambly and written by Jhonen Vasquez. Both are well known figures in the Goth scene, so chances are it was a Vasquez fan that asked you if you read the comic.
    I have the thing myself, it's alright I guess. You can buy it in Forbidden Planet for 6 euro, but you'd be better off buying something else IMO.

Advertisement