Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Interpreter needed

Options
  • 05-10-2008 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi guys,
    Does any of you or do you know anyone that speaks fluent Italian? I have an instruction list in Italian, of all languages, and I might aswell be looking in a ditch. There's only seven lines involved.I can send it to an external email address for review.Your help would be very much appreciated.
    Rgds
    elless

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Wrong forum for such questions.. this is for discussions on the Waterford Institute of Technology. :)

Ill move this to the Italian Forum.

Topic Moved

• Registered Users Posts: 39 elless

Good man.Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 marilenap

Hello, I am an Italian native. If you still need help, send me the document at visalutaluca@hotmail.it.
    Ciao :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 elless

Thanks for your reponse, very much appreciate it but I managed to get the file in English afterwards. If I come across documents like that one again I will drop you a line if thats ok.
    Thanks again
    elless :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 marilenap

Ok!
    Cheers, Marilena

• Advertisement
Advertisement