Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4x4 Tyres

• 05-10-2008 3:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any importers that takes in 2nd hand tyres . I need a good spare. I heard there is someone in Kill but cannot get anymore details.

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

what size tyres ya looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭tonysopprano

225/75 R15 S Rated.

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

what are they on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭tonysopprano

Jeep Cherokee

i'm in cork

bantry tyres are worth a call
    thay do several runs up towards dublin too and are way cheaper than most

check out the scrapyards too,tell them you need a spare wheel for your Cherokee and they usually oblige with a good tyreeven though they tell you they can not sell you a tyre due to insurance blah,blah

• Advertisement

i was in the capital and there is the coombe tyre centre that advertise 2nd hand tyres

i don't know exactly where it is but the coombe is betewen the longmile road and the city centre

Advertisement