Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal Stats for Sng 6 seater

Options
  • 05-10-2008 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

What would be the ideal stats for Sng 6 Seater, from memory on Ipoker i would have been 30/18/1.xx or there abouts (and losing) I dont have figures to hand. Playing Bodog a lot now because the games are easier I think, I'm definitely making more money but I have no way to find out what I play, that I know of. Can anyone advise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭platypus

I have no real idea what an ideal VPIP etc for SNGs would be. TBH I never really looked at these stats for SNGs as players (at least the decent ones) vary their play so much depending on the stage of the tourney. 30/18/1 sounds too loose and not aggressive enough though. Certainly you should be raising more than 60% of hands you play

I checked mine for first time when I read this thread and Im 26/21/2.65 over about 4.5K hands (Not all my hands are in PT) . I have a decent ROI at $10 SNGs but I would think a lot of good SNG players play tighter than this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

30 vpip seems redic high for a full stt.
    but cant give ideal figure, the key is the gear change, playing almost no hands first few levels, and then ultra lag at the right time.

Advertisement