Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ncting a car without tax

Options
  • 05-10-2008 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭

As above, i'm nearly 99% sure you can, but can anyone confirm for me just incase?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

It'd be tricky since you'd need to have it taxed to drive it to the NCT Centre;)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

you can they do not check afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 del1

Tax won't stop the car from passing the NCT, but as ninty9er says you would need to have it taxed to drive it to the NCT center or you could bring it on a transporter

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭renedescartes

Can the car be taxed without NCT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Definitely dont need NCT for tax... that link was broken quite early on during NCT staff dispute...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

ninty9er wrote: »
    It'd be tricky since you'd need to have it taxed to drive it to the NCT Centre;)

I'm "awaiting the tax book to tax it":rolleyes:

Thanks lads

I'm "awaiting the tax book to tax it":rolleyes:

Thanks lads

Ooh what did ya buy??

Another mk4. 2000, Same as my own but black with biege interior:D

Another mk4. 2000, Same as my own but black with biege interior:D

It couldn't possibly have been as clean:confused::confused: It's not another 1.4 is it?

ninty9er wrote: »
    It couldn't possibly have been as clean:confused::confused: It's not another 1.4 is it?

It's very clean, few small marks, interior in great nic. And yes, it is another bloody 1.4 haha... I shouldn't be keeping it too long;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement